Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: the 53?

Introduce yourself next time....

Quote Originally Posted by Richie25 View Post
    Please get your facts straight. The 49 didnt protest anything...

ok you were talking to the officials about were chris was supposed to have finished, is that any better for you it may not have been a protest but you were fighting for his spot pretty good. Which i dont see how you got it back. you guys were leaking oil pulled to the box and was told to pull to the infield, and the car was towed off. while everyone else was driving around for a few more laps the checker flew and the 49 did not cross the line to take it, so how chris gets 4th i have no idea. if he got his spot back so should all who were involved in that last caution. i just dont see how you had nothing to do with getting chris to finish 4th

but there were numerous protest on the finishing order so i am pretty sure i am correct on that.[/QUOTE]

Richie,
    Maybe you werent standing close enough to over hear my entire conversation with the officials, so next time introduce yourself and I will be glad to invite you in on our conversation so you have the facts.
    I just want to be clear I didnt "fight" for any position for Chris.What ever finish the officials deemed final would have been accepted (without protest) by the 49. The reason being, I am quite proficient at scoring and also well versed at knowing, understanding and applying the rules. Attempting to submit a written protest of an official finish is a complete waste of time and energy. That being said however I would always encourage a dialog with the appropiate officials should you have an opinion or complaint about a finish.
    I also encourage anyone who doesnt understand the official finish to Sundays race to speak directly to the Race Director for clarification.

The race finish was per the last completed lap. They did not line up for a yellow/checkered. They were lining up to possibly start again then the official word came out to throw the checkered under that yellow.
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

thats the problem. the 49 got his spot back even though he was wrecked while the others did not. this opens a big can of worms. i've seen problems with scoring already this year so throw this into the works and it's gonna be ugly.

Okay, thanks for the clarification. Now I think I understand what the beef is all about.
    Where did everyone go????
    www.myracenews.com also with a Facebook page!

The whole place is a joke! The only rule that is consistent is that all rules are up to the discretion of the officials! They do what they want and it is all based on their mood at that given time. What they do for one race is never the same for the next race, may not even be the same for the next caution. Rule books at Riverhead are a waste of paper and rule meetings at the beginning of the year are a waste of time, it all means nothing!

Nowak- you should have went through tech, just because your car was illegal at the end of the race doesn't mean you would have gotten DQed. Should have taken your chances on the officals mood.

Of course this is all being said with a positive attitude as per the request of the Cromartys at the "beginning of the year" meeting in the pits.
    Brunnhoelzl Motorsports 8x

Gone but Never Forgotten
    John Blewett III #66/#76
    Larry Costa #46

Keri you have just won the award for post of the year lol.....couldn't of said it any better.
    Rob Bader Jr.
    19 BLUNDERBUST

how many cars does 53 have? I see he finished 5th at wall

BBI1432

Exclamation 53's

5.... 3 orange 2 green

Are any of them legal?

BBI1432

Exclamation Hi haters

53a muffler
    53b rearend
    53c battery
    53d & e 100% legal for the national's

fresh one on the jig will be legal for 2010

rangerfn7
    Gotta love kevin's honesty I dont know about anyone else but it puts a smile on my face.

I thought the 53e had traction control
    WOOT

And he has a stacker trailer.....aluminum for weight reduction!
    Rob Bader Jr.
    19 BLUNDERBUST

But did that battery cross state lines this past weekend??LOL!!!!

So the 53 was NOT protested, right?
    R.I.P. Joe This 3rd one is for you!!!!!

www.superprotruck.com

BSG Motorsports #01 Blunderbust

2004-2005 and 2008 SPT Champs.

R.I.P. 03,7,66,93

Thread Information