Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: big thanks to phil levering

big thanks to phil levering

seems i lost my wallet at big diamond last night , but since phil lives close to me he brought it home , just wanted to say thx phil , what a day it has been not noin where my wallet was till i found u have it thx alot , just another reason i like racin with u all ,

spier racing 93

Thumbs up

good solid run by phil and shon too last nite

Critter this has not been your month. First you loose your car then you loose your wallet . Glad to hear you got it back, maybe your car will make it home too. If you find a roller I have a '88 Chevy 305 you're more then welcome too if it'll get you out on the track. Good luck !

thx buckshot ,ill keep that in mind , hopin to find something soon

thanks

Thanks 93....it was a lot of fun. The track was in good shape most of the race. Was a lot of fun racing with some pretty tight racing. Top 6 all on the lead lap.
    Shon Elk
    Elk Motorsports #10X
    www.elkmotorsports.com

good run shon , now u need a fender lol , u ran great , u comin back to grandview ?

Fender

I'm not sure what did more damage to the fender. The race or my tire rack.

It is pretty funky, but my dad wants to beat it back into place.

Shon Elk
    Elk Motorsports #10X
    www.elkmotorsports.com

get the hammers and welders ready lol

Fender

It will be fixed and ready to roll. Not sure if I am racing on the 30th or not. Depends on my crew and who will be around to help. I am looking fwd to spending some time with my kids and wife. It was a huge weight off my back (i'm heavy enough...don't need any extra weight ) finally finishing a race this year.

Shon Elk
    Elk Motorsports #10X
    www.elkmotorsports.com

well if i dont have a car for the 30 th i can lend u a hand along with the other cars ill be on , but im hopin to have a car , bye the way u have a ny cars layin around ?????

NY Cars?

What are you looking for?
    Shon Elk
    Elk Motorsports #10X
    www.elkmotorsports.com

car

i would like a v8 gm car , but at this point ill take anything that runs , crysler is done

Doug Naftzinger

Call Doug Naftzinger in Auburn, PA.
    Shon Elk
    Elk Motorsports #10X
    www.elkmotorsports.com

Way to go Shon, you were due for a good finish....hopefully, the enduro gods will have some mercy on you at Grandview before the end of this season....they have been quite mean this year....

Anyways, back on topic, glad to hear Phil found your wallet.....just what was he thinking???? He gave it back? LOL!!! Just kidding!

I'm glad that at least one group of people stick together....leave it a racer to pick up a wallet full of $$$ (assuming it actually was Critter...), and give it back to the owner.....if that happened in front of a school or something, I'm sure the teachers would return the empty wallet to the rightful owner!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

well my wallet has the punisher on it , no money in it , just my cards i need , im glad us neets guys and girls get along

Thread Information