Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cancelled Show?

fred card

time

put the 12late models on sunday shows no heats or consi ,time no problem

How races did you get this year?

Fred, you keep whining about the 12 Late Models (actually 14 cars now), but how many races did the legends get this year? The Late Models got 8 races this year. The first one rained out, and after the June, we have on average gotten one show every 4-5 weeks. I understand that you are upset about losing a Saturday night show, but compare how many races you had this year to how many races we (the Late Models) got this year. It wasn't so many years ago that your division was fighting for survivial at the track like we are doing now. Besides, with the added show we got on that we got on August 29, and our final show being on September 12, why are you targeting the Late Model division? Neither of our dates effects the September 6 date that you are upset about.....lets try directing your anger at those who pulled the date rather than at the division you would like to see go away (JMO)
    By the way, I'm happy that your car count is very healthy. I only wish that the Late Model division had as many cars that you have. Are you back racing again or still parked?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff T View Post
    Fred, you keep whining about the 12 Late Models (actually 14 cars now), but how many races did the legends get this year? The Late Models got 8 races this year. The first one rained out, and after the June, we have on average gotten one show every 4-5 weeks. I understand that you are upset about losing a Saturday night show, but compare how many races you had this year to how many races we (the Late Models) got this year. It wasn't so many years ago that your division was fighting for survivial at the track like we are doing now. Besides, with the added show we got on that we got on August 29, and our final show being on September 12, why are you targeting the Late Model division? Neither of our dates effects the September 6 date that you are upset about.....lets try directing your anger at those who pulled the date rather than at the division you would like to see go away (JMO)
    By the way, I'm happy that your car count is very healthy. I only wish that the Late Model division had as many cars that you have. Are you back racing again or still parked?
    A very good post. I also do not see why you have to trash another division to make your point (don't see how adding a sat. night LM race affects a sun. legends race?). I think Ann Young's post and idea is a much more constructive way to try and get a race back.

Remember, don't drink and drive unless it's a golf ball.

WTF is your problem Fred? The LM's were never scheduled to run on the 6th, so why pick on this division? It's not like they removed the Legends and inserted the Late Models on that date. I seem to remember you had great car counts and such when they dumped your division from RR some years back. The LM's as bad as we are according to you, were at least never dropped from a scheduled night.

fred card
    roger , i am not knocking late models, i just shows riverhead really does not really care who runs ,aslong as money goes in there pockets,my point is they say we take to long 2 heats a consi than a feature in about 1 hours time rushingto get done ,late models 14 cars no heats they only rush on sundays hope you understand my point

Maybe if the track gave some insight in to why they made their decisions it would help eliminate any hostility. Instead of just canceling and adding races with no explanation.

spikeybabe22
    I don't know why people bashing other divisons...come on we are all here for one thing and that is to RACE. It will never be enough races...because that is just how we all are.....

The only thing i can think of is maybe because the Monster trucks are going to be there...and people will pay to get in to see that...they will make the $$ there. just my .02

keep complaining and next year you will be traveling upstate

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman View Post
    keep complaining and next year you will be traveling upstate
    Yeah.. I'd hate to see that happen
    RichF

Crazy Horse

Don"t cancel the legends

What are you people thinking about???? they add more racing to an already great Enduro Show!!!!:

fred card

great job

great job jd and your dad ,next one will come even sooner

Hey JD...Congrats to you and your Dad!!

Due to overwhelming demand, the Legends are now added to the September 12 card.

Source, Bob Finan

RGee; Now how about those putting the track down that they don't listen!!! Take note!!!
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Thread Information