Thread: dont count me out yet

dont count me out yet

well may have had a liitle luck come my way , might have some new wheels , ill let u all know tommorow night if i bring it home , cross your toes

ill give u a hint zoom zoom zoom

crazyfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    ill give u a hint zoom zoom zoom
    Match box cars don't count lol same sounds my little nephew makes while playin with cars zooom zoom zoom lol best of luck to you . can't wait to see the critter jitter

an 8 cyl mazda...or maybe a 626...or your running with us 4 cyls...nah not crittter...hes too "good" to run wit us
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

ladies and gents i have a new ride a 99 mazda 626 v6 , this thing moves pretty good , runs faster then the crysler lol , zoom zoom zoom

I knew it...congrates...them things are pretty quick...just hope the gearing is set right in them...they are A/T aint they...?
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

5 speed

gutter7
    Sounds like the one my kid was e-mailing about this week, race ready exept for a seat,some four digit # on it?

thats the one , and its not to far from race ready , few things to do to meet neets rules yet
    Last edited by critter; 08-21-2009 at 07:06 PM.

crazyfriend
    Critter so you gettin your fans hopes up that ya have a chance to win this time????? Will be watchin for you in the winners area - critter jitter with a touch of slither If it rains ( HOPE NOT though) Still would be sittin in the rain to watch ya make your fame

well im hopin this time to make my fans happy with a top ten with this little car ,it moves pretty good, lets all cross r toes , lol

Thread Information