Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two more times!

Quote Originally Posted by richardpetey View Post
    Four years ago NEETS formulated a set of rules for an OPEN enduro division, but it never got off the ground......................
    Maybe, you can find those rules Joe and Erin! They have to be included in the archives of the old NEETS sight...................
    UNCLE PETEY..............
    Petey, would this have been the "Monster" class? I remember seeing this a few years back...I am not sure if Joe still has all the original files from when he took over the site, but I know exactly what you are talking about.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

I should still have the "Monster Class" rules on my computer...although, I'm not sure how finalized they were....

Also, I would not have a problem doing a Small vs. Big Car race....it would have to be in PA for one and two the cars would have to be up to snuff as far as safety items...it will be considered for 2010!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

I would advise to everyone who plans on racing in October at Wall to send me an email and preregister ASAP (also including if you do or do not have your own transponder) so we can get an idea of how many transponders we will need to rent from our supplier.

It was not beneficial to rent them from our supplier the past 2 races at Wall because of lower car counts, most of the field owning their own, and our supplier only letting us rent in batches of 32 which caused us to lose a substantial amount of money when only 4 were rented out the first race and we paid $640 to rent them for the day.

Our supplier can now rent us the transponders in batches of 15 so if there is enough need to do so we can rent them out for the last 2 races. I see these next two Wall races being a big hit since they are off season and in order for us to better serve you please send in those registrations EARLY so we can plan ahead...we need to place the order at least 2 weeks ahead of time so they can be delivered from GA and so we can garuntee he will have them available for us.

I can't stress enough how important it is to pre-register your cars so we can plan out the day well in advance.

Thanks everyone
    Erin Cutri

Quote Originally Posted by Erin C View Post
    I can't stress enough how important it is to pre-register your cars so we can plan out the day well in advance.
    That is an understatement in a certain sense.....let's put it this way.....If we don't know if you are coming, you may not have a transponder for the race...

Pre-register!
    Mwuah ha ha!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

tracy the officals race would be loads of fun, but you got to remember none of us would listen to the black flag as we hit joe(as he said) and erin remember the october race at wall we will have extra division that are going to need transponders. just trying to help
    Matt
    Neets official/ head flagger
    Driver/owner redneck racing enterprise #32
    www.RRE32.com
    www.redneckracingenterprise.bravehost.com

Matt, if you can get me a count on definites at least 2 weeks in advance, we can get the transponders...

Actually, The "Super Trux" as we are going to call it should be registering with me with their contact info, numbers, and if they need to rent a transponder. The press release will be out shortly.

Joe's working on formulating the rules for the SUPER TRUX class right now so we can attract as many trucks as possible. I am sure he will be calling you for some help or talking to you on Sunday about it...
    Last edited by CJfilms; 08-28-2009 at 09:57 PM.
    Erin Cutri

What is this Super Trux you speak of?

#11 & #65 are planning on being at both races. Will need x-ponders

Sorry we were unable to make it last minute for the previous race

Unhappy NEETS circa 2003...............

I have sent 4 e-mails to register for this sundays dirt race and I'm still not listed on the pre-registration roster.........................
    I have my own transponders (2), so please automatically add my name to all the NEETS races at both Wall and Grandview....................
    I haven't missed a NEETS race yet, so barring some unforseen catastrophe, count on me being at the race..................
    UNCLE PETEY..............

I dont know why your emails are not coming through to me Petey!! I haven't received one single one...I will tell Joe to put you up there immediately.

If it is any consolation, Vince James has been having the same trouble... Sorry
    Erin Cutri

the neets super truk are like riverhead spt or waterford trucks/ old arts trucks
    Matt
    Neets official/ head flagger
    Driver/owner redneck racing enterprise #32
    www.RRE32.com
    www.redneckracingenterprise.bravehost.com

Thread Information