Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Added September 12 Date

whining....naaaaa

Explain to me where I was whineing....Rgeee questions me on what car I drive and now he`s keeping score on who said" thank you" for getting our race back... I asked 1 simple question about if it was a TT trail show and get told be glad we got our race back from some guy who snaps pictures and gives out the wrong info , then says "if it was he would have posted that" harsh yup I can be .... whiner NEVER!!!!

Cool

Poor Hamster.

Quote Originally Posted by chargerthunder View Post
    man chevycraft, your pretty harsh. I guess when you whine enough to get your way and then you finally get it , why not whine some more?
    Chevycraft was asking if it was definately a time trial show, which was discused Saturday night... his suposed whinning, as you call it had nothing to do with it being a time trial show. I onlt see him asking a simple question and RG called him a whinner!!!!!! I guess you can't ask questions or your a whinner Don't be a hater......

Thanks to the track? I didn't hear a thank you from anyone all season for the trophies I purchased for the division because the track didn't want to purchase trophies for the second year in a row. I haven't come back to the after I was tossed off the track for "leaving" my car down by victory lane when presenting the trophy... So thanks to the track for????

Nice for them to give us back a race we were supposed to be scheduled for anyways. So thanks!
    Thanks,
    Bryan M. Johnson

Thanks Bryan!!!!!

First off, I just asked if you drive a car.
    Second, Bob Finan had sent me the info to post and there was no mention of Time Trials in his email.
    Third, Kevin, check your messages please as it explains some things.
    And Bryan, nothing for nothing, you still could have been out a race....
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

allhailunc
    and to think i miss all this crap(not)

Thumbs up Tt

A TT race would be better for the racers , race fans,owners to watch...It would line the cars up according to speed not the SILLY SYSTEM used at RIVERHEAD RACEWAYIt could potentially show what the class can really do....PUT ON A DECENT SHOW.....Another draw to a TIME TRIAL would be the potential for out of state racers to come to RIVERHEAD RACEWAY to race for a win........not have to start last in every feature and have no realistic chance for a top 3 finish,better yet surviving the carnage in the back of the pack.....I could speak for probably 4 racers from out of NY who feel this way....Either way, thanks for the race back......I feel a TT show is well DESERVED to ALL the LEGENDS DRIVERS,OWNERS,and FANS....JMO...Kevin 53ny...

I agree on some and disagree on some with that Kevin. I feel time trails should be for special events only. Time trails, although as you say, would give invaders a chance for a good finish, what about your regular running guys who don't quite have it to be a top 5 or 10 car? They would never have a chance at a decent finish if they had to start in the back every week. Handicapping gives these guys a chance at a possible good finish and makes your top running guys show their skills coming through the pack. I know if I drove a car, and wasn't a top 5 - 10 car and had to start at the back all the time, I would just give up....On a similiar note: I do miss heats in ALL divisions. I know all qualify due to low car counts but I tell you what, it may be the only chance for some to get a checkered flag...and that, I am sure means a lot to all drivers...
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    The RacerHub Network

Well with them cutting the last 2-3 shows after 11-14 laps kind of stinks as far as being handicapped, it takes most of that time to try and make it to the front. A time trial show would be an option.

That is true. But why were the races length cut to begin with?
    Due to too many cautions. Time trials would bring fast guys to the front but then again brings up my point for the slower regular guys.....No win anywhere here for anyone...except fast cars...
    There should be 3 extended distance races with double points and time trials like the other divisions...
    with double points and time trials, the fast guys benefit and the rest of the shows handicapped to help those guys not quite up to par...
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    The RacerHub Network

Thread Information