Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Thompson

Thompson

Seems like there has been very little talk about tonight's race at Thompson. Hope people haven't forgotten about it, because it finally looks like there won't be any weather concerns. A quick stop at Zips Diner before heading to the race tonight. I'm predicting another win by Chris Pasteryak.

Quote Originally Posted by limodmaniac View Post
    Seems like there has been very little talk about tonight's race at Thompson. Hope people haven't forgotten about it, because it finally looks like there won't be any weather concerns. A quick stop at Zips Diner before heading to the race tonight. I'm predicting another win by Chris Pasteryak.
    Have a great time, wish we were going there too!

ToolMakerM
    We are all afraid talk will bring the rain's (again ). Think I will miss much if I get there around 6:30 or should I leave work early.

Quote Originally Posted by limodmaniac View Post
    Zips- What a great place! Been going there for 35 plus years on the way to or from Thompson.

where is zips location ? i like rowan to win tonight .

Quote Originally Posted by JEFF View Post
    where is zips location ? i like rowan to win tonight .
    Dayville exit off 395. I think it's exit 93.

Was that a checkered flag or a mercy killing?
    A friend is someone who believes in you when you've ceased to believe in yourself

Where was Dwight Jarvis?
    "A good racer is one whose head is in communication with his balls." - Richie Evans
    "There was only one place you'd find Cale Yarborough's name toward the back: The phone book." - Mike Joy

Quote Originally Posted by Sicklajoie View Post
    Where was Dwight Jarvis?
    Dwight has been passing on that race right from the start. Simply work related.
    A friend is someone who believes in you when you've ceased to believe in yourself

night gent
    All in all i thought it was a decent night although the tvms race was caution filled. The weather was great and it was alot of green flag laps for 20 bucks. It was my first time to the big T and I must say that I was highly impressed!

"All in all i thought it was a decent night although the tvms race was caution filled"

Hmmm, like an SK race? Hmmmm.
    the ROC rules!! / Pacin ain't Racin
    " honey!! I can't sleep, turn on the CUP race will ya?"

Thread Information