Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DirtStock this Sunday

VARacer22

DirtStock this Sunday

I would like to race in the ladies race this weekend. Is anyone willing to let me drive their car? Thanks

should of posted last week , punchy beet you to my car , maybe i can convince one of my team mates to let u drive theres or maybe good ole jack will let u drive the monte its all ready banged up lol , wait dont u have a car ?? im sure some one will get u seat time

VARacer22
    I've got a 4 cy but it's not ready for dirt. I've got a bunch of things that I need to do it so it wouldn't be ready anyway. Thanks Critter I appreciate the help!

SOMEBODY GET THIS GIRL A CAR!!!

1, she drove the B@lls off the #32X at Wall!!!
    2, she was dirt-trackin' all the way through the turns!!! Get her on dirt, let's see what she can do!
    3, we need more ladies racing....the Fem-Duro is coming up....we'll talk about that Sunday!

In the meantime...SOMEONE GET HER A CAR!!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

She could use my car, but I cant seem to finish a race in one peice, but if I do, you can have at it Melissa
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

VARacer22
    Thanks Steve! I'm going to just come, bring all my gear and if a car becomes available I will be all ready to jump in and go. Thanks Joe for supporting me! I have a question about that ladies race: are small cars and big cars run together? And what are the average lap times the small cars and big cars turn at that track?

Honestly, the times are very close, the front runners of both divisions have very similar speeds...and yes, we do run big and small cars together for the ladies, PA rules are much more lax than NJ.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

yes bring your stuff might have u a ride in the 22 or 64

VARacer22
    hey Critter 22 is my number.....now wouldn't that work out just perfect

Quote Originally Posted by EnduroFromDE View Post
    She could use my car, but I cant seem to finish a race in one peice, but if I do, you can have at it Melissa

as long as she knows how to drive a tri-cycle....she will be fine

Nah jk...hope you keep all 4 wheels on the car this time around.
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

hmmm thats funny, last time I checked you cant even keep 1 wheel on the ground
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

VARacer22
    I just want to say thank you to those that offered to let me drive their cars, unfortunately I wasn't able to make it I was with my grandma in the hospital. It looks like I missed some good racing. Hopefully no one sustained too much damage and we will see all of those cars at the next Wall race!

sorry to hear about your grandmom , hope she is ok , we hope to see you at the next granview event , and if u need a car i will get u one , hmmm sounds like im pushin for those extra 25 points lol , no for real if u needa car i can help

Quote Originally Posted by EnduroFromDE View Post
    hmmm thats funny, last time I checked you cant even keep 1 wheel on the ground
    Steve....Nate went, 4 on the ground to none to 4 on the ground to none and finally back to 4!

That takes talent! .....and a well build cage!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

ill get her a ride in one of the team critter cars , for sure , punchy has my car buty we have 3 others ,

Thread Information