Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dirt Stock

hey joe i fixed i saw the problem lol , nate i fill your pain , next time buddy u will get em , im hopin next time people will stop with the red out

Quote Originally Posted by Danger83Ranger View Post
    all i needed was a tap to move the drive train to allow me to free it up
    a tap???...you should of told me before I tried to rip my rear axel out...which I might have to do now and replace it...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

come on now Nate, that was Jakes(77) first race on dirt, gota cut him a lil bit of slack...and since we're talkin about rough driving. my dad mentioned to me after the race that I should of takin it a little easier out there. Did anyone notice me driving too reckless or dangrouse. I knew there were a few times where I thought i shouldnt of done that but I dont think I was rough riding or crashing anyone...I dont recall crashing anyone at all, matter of fact I uncrashed the 83 truck...but really I just want to know what the other drivers or FANS for that matter thinks about my driving?
    oh no a critter post...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

what u mean buy that ????? a critter post , come on now lol

i sat near your dad and i didnt see any thing wrong your were doing but i wasnt watching just you if you get what im saying what i saw you were fine
    Last edited by BIGDADDY64; 08-31-2009 at 11:00 PM.

yeah we sat right next to your dad he kept give u the thumbs up so u where doin good from what we where seein

crazyfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by EnduroFromDE View Post
    come on now Nate, that was Jakes(77) first race on dirt, gota cut him a lil bit of slack...and since we're talkin about rough driving. my dad mentioned to me after the race that I should of takin it a little easier out there. Did anyone notice me driving too reckless or dangrouse. I knew there were a few times where I thought i shouldnt of done that but I dont think I was rough riding or crashing anyone...I dont recall crashing anyone at all, matter of fact I uncrashed the 83 truck...but really I just want to know what the other drivers or FANS for that matter thinks about my driving?
    oh no a critter post...
    as a critter fan we say Drive a little faster , we enjoyed the tap ya gave the truck got it started back up what luck for them lol. Ya doin fine just don't hit anyone on purpose and you'll be fine .

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    what u mean buy that ????? a critter post , come on now lol
    reposting after your own post...a critter post

you know kinda like this...

lmao critter likes to post more then anyone

know what i mean! oops a critter posting.

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyN8-128 View Post
    Not sure what the 77 cars problem was, rather than going AROUND cars, he just ran right into them. I'm glad his car ended up stuck up in turn 4...although thanks to whatever happened there between the 77 and 520, and the fact they pushed me sideways up into the wall, my car is junk.

Other wise...great day of racing.
    You probably want to forget all about it but here's a picture so you can remember it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	128-77-520.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	1995  

thats a nice photo, turn 4 was probably the worst with sliding up the track. usually turn one is the worst from what I hear.

Ug turn 4, the dreaded turn 4!!! dam wall! stoopid gaurdrail!

Thread Information