Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dirt Stock

Quote Originally Posted by NeetsSpectator View Post
    You probably want to forget all about it but here's a picture so you can remember it.
    LOL that's great.

After being pushed sideways into that position, my car wouldn't stay in gear anymore. I went out to the pits and had to be pushed to get going again due to no reverse and popping in and out of forward gears. I did make it back out on the track but my water temps climbed and shifting problems worsened...so I left the track again with only about 15 laps left. Once in the pits, trans oil was dripping from under the car and rather than completely destroy the car, I shut it down right there.

come on now Nate, that was Jakes(77) first race on dirt, gota cut him a lil bit of slac
    That explains some of it.
    But still...
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

I never had an issue with turn 4...exept when you put a stalled ford in the way... anyway I always had an issue with turn 1 and 2...I always hug the bottom of turn 4 inches off the guardrail and never came close to the wall...this race I did notice I had to let off a few times when I get more then a few car lenths off the bottom though...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Steve, there is no problem with your driving except when you drive in and out of the pits like you're still on the track...BUT THE CAR IS ON THE TRAILER!!! LOL, I'm just kidding!

From the tower, we have no complaints about you. I think you are doing good, but like Big Daddy said, we're not watching only you as closely as your pops, so he may be seeing something we are missing...grab a tape from Gary, that should show you what he is seeing!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Thread Information