Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the critter report

the critter report

well today i had the best day of the season , the zoom zoom went pretty good it will be back , i have one major problem doesnt red flags mean stop ??? not run into the stopped cars ??? i could have went further , ok im doin with that , all in all i hada great day and the zoom zoom will be back and i will finish better , so keep on postin u know i will and also it was nice to meet a few more people today

It was quite crazy out there today. Had a blast!

Well maybe they will cover the red flag rule a bit more next time, mayeb you could remind them next drivers meeting.
    A day critter was being a gentleman and helping a lady and he gets screwed, thats the way it goes I guess! haha
    Maybeor the FEM-DURO another car can be unleashed critter style! haha

what was the mud ?? was it because it was dirtstock ? also jack did u get to read my trunk lid this time lol

u tell em punchy , i will look this week for a car for u to show em how its done

Yes i did. And you? I had to laugh when i came up on your rear bumper. I was going to tap you but didnt. I was getting mine banged on by some impatient boob.

I guess people had tunnel vision since we had radios and waiting for Joe to say red red red...but it never happen, second race in a row Joe...hmmmm...I did however seen the lights/flags, and did not need someone talkin in my ear telling me how to race...some need to be more aware of whats going on out there
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

so if the radios dont work y use them? If you cant notice the flags and lights, should u be racing? not that I experienced this but I know that much about racing!

i didnt mean to start a big arguement but i can tell you for the frist time this yr i had a car that was doin good and boom wrecked because of people not stoppin for red flags , and im sorry josh for your burn with the power sterring fliuid didnt know my car was wrecked that bad , hopin it can be fixed , zoom zoom

To think I was going to drive in the ladies race, but I come back to see the car looking like this! Who da thought? ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM was quiet....
    Last edited by punchy; 08-30-2009 at 10:31 PM. Reason: add picture

u mean like this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010774.JPG 
Views:	130 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	1992  

Yeah so how do u run something like that? Should of brought the duct tape out!

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    and also it was nice to meet a few more people today
    I stopped by after the race to see ya but you were not too talkative.
    I took it that you were not having a good day.

But you did have a good day. . . .
    You passed Jack!
    And here's that blurry moment when it all happened.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CritterPass56.JPG 
Views:	132 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	1991  

this looks like a video pic...is it...post this thing already would you...did you get me hitting the truck...I want to see how bad it looked from outside the car, it felt and sounded hard from the inside...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by EnduroFromDE View Post
    I guess people had tunnel vision since we had radios and waiting for Joe to say red red red...but it never happen, second race in a row Joe...hmmmm...I did however seen the lights/flags, and did not need someone talkin in my ear telling me how to race...some need to be more aware of whats going on out there
    Steve.....you have the statements of the year here....

1. I'm sick of MY radio not working. I am buying a new one before the next race, NEW IN BOX! This si ridiculous that my new radio doesn't work and the battery last a half an hour....

2. You could not have said it better. It seems the people who have scanners are not watching on-track signals by flaggers and track lights. What happened in the pre-scanner days?

It seems that I have to threaten the drivers off the track to get them to come in for leaking fuel and dragging metal AND ROUGH RIDING... Next race is race #6. I will have a good radio that will work and last. I will make ONE/TWO calls to drivers before they are stopped being scored. If you are leaking fuel or dragging a bumper, we will try one/two times before we have to red flag the race to get YOU to safety, driver takes the car into the pits, green flag comes back out. If we have to throw a red flag to get and excessively rough driver off the track....exactly that will happen, the driver comes oout of the car and the car remains on the track.

Just a reminder, black flag for excessive rough driving means take a cool down lap in the pits...drive directly to the track entrance and wait for the FLAGGER TO ALLOW YOU TO RE-ENTER THE RACE, 1-5 lap penalty based on how rough and how long it takes you to respond to our calls.. Just because you are black flagged does not mean you have to park the car unless told to do so by an official. If you are black flagged for rough riding twice, park it.
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Thread Information