Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hey there varacer22

hey there varacer22

melissa ,i talked to my big bro bigdaddy64 he said u can drive his car ,# 64 in the next race , just make sure u and punchy keep the cars together for us to race lol

So I wont be there to see you race on dirt for the first time?...not fair...
    Goody luck Melissa
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

sorry buddy , wait unless u bring a tv u can watch nasacar at grandview lol , dont worry ill let u know what happens

Wink one piece?

Hey Critter, do I not recall the last race, you did not keep it in one piece for me..........so sorry its out of my hands now! We'll see what happens.....

i guess thats fair , ill just take joels car i f u wreck mine lol , i trust the ladies will be good on are cars

Thumbs up

Yeah I am sure Joel would LOVE that! Yes us girls will be good on the cars, i hope!

VARacer22
    YEA!!!!!!!! THANKS CRITTER AND BIG DADDY !! I can't wait to come get dirty with all of you!! I guess that makes Punchy & I team mates!

Melissa

Hey if the guys can have team mates, why cant the girls! That would make it more fun...maybe we both will finish in one piece. Hey guys, have all of u finished in one piece in the same race?

oh boy now we have critterettes and bigdaddyettes , lets get this thing goin ,girls just keep the cars together for us , this is great , woo hooo

Don't forget the Mommoms!

Oh boy...the gangs are ganging up!

Punchy does have a good point there...hence the reason the ladies will race first! Don't worry girls, you wont have to worry about it staying together for you to race....just worry about it staying together for THEIR race! LOL!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

For how fast Jen drives if she hits anything, it might make a small dent. Nothing to worry about Critter
    "Taken To School"

what if?

hey critter, what if she takes the zoom zoom to victory lane? and what if you come in last, will that mean you will let her drive full time and you just pit crew? well i can't talk i am still sideline with two broken cars and broken spirits. . see ya soon

Now that would be interesting, but I am not so sure about me getting to victory lane. How about just taking the checkered flag in one piece.

Critter is the pit crew no matter if he drives or sidelines Maybe I should stop bye the garage to make sure the work is getting done.

As for you Joel, since when do I drive slow, this isnt our mother you are talking about!

ok tbird get your butt to the track , ill come help u if needed , puncy take it is easy on your bro , and if u do go to victory lane in my car we will have one heck of a show to put on , and u know im gettin the work done lol

Thread Information