Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hey there varacer22

just be patient and wait for track to come to you
    thats something i didnt do last race now i have to fix my mistake

VARacer22
    Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    its all good , just so u know we get to the track pretty early race day , and once u come in the gates ,look off to the right and u will see us , if your race suit mathes the car does that give u more skills lol , glad you r comin to to race with us , lets just hope u two ladies do well and keep are cars runnin for us lol
    What time is early because I will be coming from NJ so I have I think around a 2 hr drive to get there. You and Big Daddy will have to tell me what I can bring you for breakfast then. And yes it is important to try to get the suit to match the car.... after all I am a girl and just because we have to wear unflattering fire suits we can still try to be cute

melissa, heres my pointer stick with asphalt....lol but glad to see you're gonna get a kick out of playing in the mud. and to quote uncle petey "its only kinky the first time"
    Matt
    Neets official/ head flagger
    Driver/owner redneck racing enterprise #32
    www.RRE32.com
    www.redneckracingenterprise.bravehost.com

well gates open at 9 where there at 845 lol , everthing is good , now i got to see if i can dye my suit a different color ,or wait just go to my bros house take his lol
    Last edited by critter; 09-05-2009 at 04:22 PM.

Thread Information