Thread: bird vs critter

bird vs critter

i ask you one question.... can the tbird out run the critter? took motor and trans out today. i fixed the trans and had them back in the car today. i will finish it up this week and go hunting for a bigger rad this week to keep it cooler. i am tired of being just a writer and want to race again. so as long as i can get it to run cooler i will be there. after the bird is done i will be working on a chevy. i will have one of them there to race. so here critter, critter.

Does the roadrunner out run the coyote? beep beep!

bring it on bird boy , all i can say is zoom zoom zoom , lets do this , did u sign up yet ??? little money on this 1.00 a lap who does better ???? yeah lets go racin lol

bombs away

just watch out! you go zoom zoom , mine goes bomb away . you'll have s@@t in your eye!. will have tbird running this week, just need to fix overheating,. i will have one or the other. can't wait

Lots of talkin smack!!! I aint sayin nutin.

thats a first jack , by the way can i borrow your shapie i need to right tbone a little note lol

How about just running a 10 lap grudge match between you two.

This will be interesting to see! This is some real incnetive between the two of these drivers to stick with it for the long haul...focus on outlasting the competition....master that and you will be ready to aim for a win...

Poor Critter, he would be so happy with just a Top Ten....by this time next year he will be gunning for a win, I'm sure!

My money?....
    Hmmm.....since we are talking about an enduro, I am going to say, tbird goes the fastest and completes more laps quicker....and critter goes steady enough to last the longest....but in the end, same number of laps for each!

Good luck to the both of you! I can't wait to see what the outcome will be!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

?

if we make same # of laps, we will have to see where we stop on the track or we see fast lap. what do you say critter? way to say in the middle joe.

if i gotta help u get your car there i will , and then we race with the whole pack , try to keep us both out there as long as we can , both do r best , big high five when where done , and yes joe i want a top ten bad , lol its all good , tbird let me know if u need anything for the car i got parts for just about everthing , see ya the track bud

Thread Information