Thread: put critter on the pole!

put critter on the pole!

hey joe lets make a bet. if critter can go two weeks no posting , put him on the pole. if he can't, start him in the back with me.. the only problem i see is he will have withdraws. may make the start of the race very interesting. just playing critter.

come on u know i cant go with out postin , that would be just unfair ,lol i dont need to start on the pole , know watch ill pick pole next race lol

to easy, i will be nice.

why be nice , no one else is lol

can I get in on this too, im tired of starting in the back...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

post or no post

critter post more then all combined. i want him to have a chance to lead a lap for all of his fans. this way he can write even more. we would never read the end of it. come on joe, what do you say?

Ghost town...

Gee, if we have everyone avoid posting for two weeks, this place would be a ghost town!

Plus, I'm sure more people than you would believe would participate....could you see a three-wide field being lead by a seven wide front line?

Now, you all read it here...watch Critter and Steve both pick pole for this next race!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

that would be the funniest thing , 3 races to go , the mazda is alsmost ready to go , i am goin to try my hardest to get the checkered flag , as long as people no what a red flag is , and as far as my postin , well i think i do pretty good keepin this place entertained , lol god i love this place

Quote Originally Posted by CJfilms View Post
    Gee, if we have everyone avoid posting for two weeks, this place would be a ghost town!

Plus, I'm sure more people than you would believe would participate....could you see a three-wide field being lead by a seven wide front line?

Now, you all read it here...watch Critter and Steve both pick pole for this next race!
    better them than me! I got the dents to prove it.

Thread Information