I am asking for any racing teams that might have news release information or Promoters that might have upcoming events to submit them to me at patsportsphoto@comcast.net so that I can get them listed on our motorsports wire service. You can check out new information, race final information, and much more at www.motorsportsforum.com. If anyone has a motorsports related news release submit it to us for publication.

I expect that Racing Information Systems will be evolving in the coming year. For 30 years we have been a wire service for other publications across the country. We were actually the first, way back in the so called day. We are going to be going through major changes at the end of 2009 and will become an Internet Magazine with the effort being made to becoming a published monthly magazine. I believe that the internet magzaine is the way to go. IRL and NASCAR are increasingly becoming tougher to deal with, but we will cover what we can. Our limits are endless, but resources are not.

I look forward to working with N.E.E.T.S as well as the NASCAR tracks I do cover as well as Grandview, Williams Grove, and soon Wall Stadium. See you all at the track.