Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is coming to play?

well u go melissa , keep tell em , i think i reallly need to come there and spread the team critter love , ill have to print the rules out and check stuff out this week , do they have a lasdies race ? punchy u goin with ?

VARacer22
    What we can maybe do is that at the next race at Grandview on the 27th anyone that is interested in coming to Wall when you are going thru tech have the officials tell you what you would need to come to Wall. If it is something like a helmet that gives you enough time to maybe borrow someones. Pop pop maybe you could borrow someone from a different divisions helmet.

VARacer22
    Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    well u go melissa , keep tell em , i think i reallly need to come there and spread the team critter love , ill have to print the rules out and check stuff out this week , do they have a lasdies race ? punchy u goin with ?
    Critter I think you are rubbing off on me I feel like I am starting to post a lot.. There is a 25 lap ladies race in big cars only or trucks as long as wheel base rules are met.....that's right folks we have a truck division as well. Wall is very strict about wheel base and classifying cars for each division.

is that a bad thing that im rubbin off on ya lol , but on a seriuos note we will go over the different things when u get to grandview ,

A trip to the Wall, Critter? Maybe to watch...lol.

ok fine , i do wanna go try the wall sounds like fun

VARacer22
    It's a 1/3 mile banked like Grandview......just asphalt.

Quote Originally Posted by VARacer22 View Post
    What we can maybe do is that at the next race at Grandview on the 27th anyone that is interested in coming to Wall when you are going thru tech have the officials tell you what you would need to come to Wall. If it is something like a helmet that gives you enough time to maybe borrow someones. Pop pop maybe you could borrow someone from a different divisions helmet.
    The officials already do that Melissa! But for some reason...the dirt guys are very resistant to playing on the asphalt...unless they are just scared of New Jersey? Don't worry guys/gals, you don't need a passport to come over this border! Also, there is a guy that sells the rollbar padding right at the track, only $15 a stick and you only need one!
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

I just wonder what it's like to make an outside pass in the corner without getting a face full of dirt balls. "I don't mean that in a bad way"!

HAHAHAHA...I WANT TO SAY IT SOO BAD!!!! ugh...why must I contain myself
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

crazyfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin C View Post
    HAHAHAHA...I WANT TO SAY IT SOO BAD!!!! ugh...why must I contain myself
    say what ya want to say do as ya want n go where ya want who's stopping you ??? This is America land of the free right .....NOT

i think the critter is ready to cross the border lol

id like to try wall some time. i used to race 1/4 midgets at the small track next door. by the way, is the 1/4 midget track still there? if so, still open?

Yes it is Danger and it's still running.

thats awesome, was one of my favorite tracks with the minimal banking and long straights. made for some good racing.

Thread Information