Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: team dx update

team dx update

team dx is myself and bigdaddy ,brian " coach " yelk , punchy , and new memeber melissa , any way car 22 is good to go , 64 needs a axle ,samll hammerin , 00 needs a few little minor things , where looking to take a few checkered flags next race , ladies ,and big cars , so maybe this will be the race we do it , things are lookin good so far , zoom zoom and vroom vroom

call the cops

joe make sure you have the cops near the flag stand. critter said he is taking the checker flag. maybe that way the race will never end. watch out for that critter.

ok well im not goin to climb up there to take the flag that way , i wanna see the checkered wave at least once while im in the car lol , hey thepill u wanna join dx ??? come we need a short bus lol , and tbone u can be a prospect lol

Critter just park your car behind victory lane and you can see the checkered wave. Why do you need the short bus? Do you miss your childhood or something?

What does it take to join team DX?
    "Taken To School"

well joel buddy u wanna join u r in just that easy , plus your sis is driven my car lol , and yes i miss my child hood lol , plus u will have to put a little green dx on your car , lol

OMG!!!!!

Bring a green sharpie or some paint and I will put it on the car somewhere.
    "Taken To School"

dont be jealous jack u can join too if u want , break it down , had to say it , ill have to have big daddy make a stencil then will spray it on the cars yeah yeah

Boy is that easy to join DX? Wish I knew that! Who needs a stencil just spray it on!

those r hand picked memebers , anyone else that wants to join will have to own up to r standards

can i see this list of standards haha

they are locked up in a safe place , as we get new memebers it will show up ,

DX sounds like a wrestling thing, watch out for copyrite infringments! Or is it your car is a DX? Whats it stand for? Gotta have a cause.

yeah thats it my car model is dx lol,dont worry vince said its ok , and cousin hhh said its cool too , lol
    Last edited by critter; 09-09-2009 at 10:36 PM.

what about Steph? shes got more pull than any of them guys! HHH or Vince, I wouldnt mess with her!

Thread Information