Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: team dx update

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    anyone else that wants to join will have to own up to r standards

Nate
    #128 (small car)

hey nate i think your close to makin it in buddy lol

We can put a checkered flag inside ZOOM ZOOM , just in case.

that god

wow how did i get black balled so quick. this is just for critter--- i guess i will have to take team dx down one by one. i will go in order starting with 00.

come on tbird ill be waitin for ya , just remeber big brother has a car that goes vroom vroom , and he always has my back lol , i will have to say i havent had this much fun in a long time , this all good , and i hope everone knows im just havin a good time with all of this , two words for ya zoom zoom

Its about time you are having fun. The Mt Dew has finally kicked in, huh? Well to think there still is two weeks away til the FEM DURO. Alot of talk to happen on here for u!

i always have fun , till i get wrecked , i mean lol , yes punchy the car will be ready for u to go out first , and im hopin u show me up in my own car , then i will have to really get my game on lol

I hope to show you up but cant promise anythign. some of those girls are out for bLOOD, finish in one piece so u can sit and wait to run instead of fixing the car again! SO game on!

Cool way back

i know your bro has your back. he keeps passing your back after you break down.. i know your # but do you know mine? i think i might not run the same # as the past. who knows. i hope your other driver does not get the critter jitters.

oh i will get your number , lol im hopin punchy does do the critter jitter , that will make me wanna do even better lol , and if your brining the tbird theres only one other out there lol , u forget i got the punisher blood in me lol , or should i say the lighting kid ( aka 123 kid ) man i need a life lol

Yeah you teach me the critter jitter ok just in case A life? Well that would not consist of posting continuously all day long, maybe only a few hours at night. What would you do!

if i show u the critter jitter u cant use it till i do first

Quote Originally Posted by punchy View Post
    what about Steph? shes got more pull than any of them guys! HHH or Vince, I wouldnt mess with her!

any pun intended?

critter. looked like your car was still missing its front wheels when I drove past yesterday
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

Quote Originally Posted by Danger83Ranger View Post
    any pun intended?
    Yeah now that I read it again..no pun intended!

Thread Information