Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to Ronnie Silk

Congrats to Ronnie Silk

Great job by Ronnie Silk in the TS Haulers #6. Team work & driving abilities all made for a great run.
    Fantastic race, less accidents, but the front runners made the show a SHOW!!! No other division there will top the leader changes the mods had.
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

ThE sHaDoW
    how many of the first 50 laps were green? 12? 13?

What does that have to do with congrats to Silk???
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RGeeProductions View Post
    Team work & driving abilities all made for a great run.
    Thanks Richie! You hit the nail on the head there. Congrats and thanks to Eddie, Tommy and the whole TS crew. They worked really hard to bring not one, but two awesome cars to the track.
    My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of others around me.

Ronnie was strong all day, great job Mr. Silk.

ThE sHaDoW
    Quote Originally Posted by RGeeProductions View Post
    What does that have to do with congrats to Silk???
    that was in reply to the fantastic race comments you posted. if I was a paying fan I would be pissed.

Howie is offline Veteran of Racing Photography
    I'm still so disappointed that every race I go to isn't the best race I ever saw. When they were racing it was good. Did I enjoy all the cautions? Heck no - but I still offer that it was still the best race of the weekend, and 49 laps of fantastic racing. I enjoyed the race and I am perfectly satisfied. Congratulations Ronnie and crew, fantastic job.
    Howie Hodge
    TheChromeHorn.com - Special Contributor
    www.thechromehorn.com |

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Quote Originally Posted by Howie View Post
    I'm still so disappointed that every race I go to isn't the best race I ever saw. When they were racing it was good. Did I enjoy all the cautions? Heck no - but I still offer that it was still the best race of the weekend, and 49 laps of fantastic racing. I enjoyed the race and I am perfectly satisfied. Congratulations Ronnie and crew, fantastic job.
    Agreed.
    "points don't buy food, and trophies taste like s***!"- Ed Flemke Sr.

Well said, was it the best, none ever are but was I happy to see the best race of the weekend at a great track with great friends...... hell yes.

Absolutely.
    "A good racer is one whose head is in communication with his balls." - Richie Evans
    "There was only one place you'd find Cale Yarborough's name toward the back: The phone book." - Mike Joy

Camper Lady
    Congrats Ronnie a GREAT job

Brady Bunch racing

I finaklly watched the race last nite after the Giants game. That was a gutsy move by Silk at the end. Great job by all!
    Pork Roll is very important to me. Please respect that.

2010 Touched Trio Top-5 Standings:
    Linda 1st 381 points
    Tbax 2nd 380 points
    Axel 3rd 327 points

2010 WAS NOT the same for Axel...

11skmod
    Ronnie did a great job and you got to congradulate Reggie for giving him room cause if he didnt there woulda been a mess.Reggie said it was either wreck or take what he could.2nd was the best place to be on the last lap just like @ daytona drafting.Also we couldnt keep the car on the bottom as we didnt take tires We needed a good run.

night gent
    Cmon guys lets not get out of hand. I'm a big modifieds fan myself but they are not all great races. The first 60 or so laps were caution filled and tedious. The ending was exciting but endings themselves dont make the entire race, "great". I've been to many races, short track and sprint cup races where the ending fogged many people's vision of the entire race and this was certainly one of them! Caution filled races are not "great" in my book!

Howie is offline Veteran of Racing Photography
    Quote Originally Posted by night gent View Post
    Cmon guys lets not get out of hand. I'm a big modifieds fan myself but they are not all great races. The first 60 or so laps were caution filled and tedious. The ending was exciting but endings themselves dont make the entire race, "great". I've been to many races, short track and sprint cup races where the ending fogged many people's vision of the entire race and this was certainly one of them! Caution filled races are not "great" in my book!
    I don't think anyone said it was a "great" race - the racing was "great" when they were racing. All the cautions did suck. One of them was caused by a car that one of the people complaining about cautions on here is a crewman on, he didn't like the cautions either. I've said it before "every race I go to isn't the best race I ever saw." I may never see the best race I ever saw again but I sure am going to enjoy every one of the next races I see, even if the cautions are agonizing.

BTW - the title of this thread is still Congrats to Ronnie Silk. If you are going to b!tch about the race, maybe you could at least add that at the end of your posts.
    Howie Hodge
    TheChromeHorn.com - Special Contributor
    www.thechromehorn.com |

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Thread Information