Thread: 2009 Demo Champion

2009 Demo Champion

Kudo's to Jimmy "The Kid" White on winning the 2009 point championship. Here's to more. Also, congratulations to Tom "Madhatter" Kilkenny. I can't tell you how much FUN I had last night. It seemed like "OLD TIMES" from back in Freeport days. I don't know about anyone else, but I'll be sore for the next couple of days.
    Consistancy is the key.

Congrates to ALL the Demo guys last night, what an awesome show! Majority of the crowd with the kids were there to see the demo and you guys delivered. How Tommy w. kept that wagon going was unreal, Mac was awesome, tough luck for Irish mike and gravel, everybody sitting around me loved the paint job, but was your motor hurt, seemed like you could'nt get any speed up? Nice job by the mad hatter and who ever built that car.
    Gravel my son thought the gift bag was great, thank you!!

Popped the tranny line. It was just a matter of time. Car started right up this morning. Glad he liked the bag.
    Consistancy is the key.

killa54
    Quote Originally Posted by WEEZER View Post
    Congrates to ALL the Demo guys last night, what an awesome show! Majority of the crowd with the kids were there to see the demo and you guys delivered. How Tommy w. kept that wagon going was unreal, Mac was awesome, tough luck for Irish mike and gravel, everybody sitting around me loved the paint job, but was your motor hurt, seemed like you could'nt get any speed up? Nice job by the mad hatter and who ever built that car.
    Gravel my son thought the gift bag was great, thank you!!
    car was built by killer bee #14 and the crew from albin ave auto salvage and driven by the "man"

Sounds like I missed a good one. Congrats Tom!

Thread Information