Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 week away

critter you need a skirt I am sure I can find one for you, but then you'd need a car sicne the 00 is mine sorry

i got the keys lol and the secret code to start it lol and i may have a few other cars layin around lol

What is it the Batmoblie or somthing?

its the critter mobile lol

um anyone know if varacer is runnin bigdaddys car ? havent heard from her , also migh have a nother car for a lady to run ,let me know

crazyfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    um anyone know if varacer is runnin bigdaddys car ? havent heard from her , also migh have a nother car for a lady to run ,let me know
    dang I aint a lady that left me out beside facts i don't have the suit lol or experiance
    Anyways can't wait for sunday you all put on a great show for us spectators
    Best of luck to you all N critter if you do win don't forget the critter jitter

critter jitter i will do , hope all my fans will join me lol

Is that were you run around like your a$$ is on fire or a dog with worms on a carpet? LOL!

VARacer22
    Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    well we got u ready , we just need to here from melissa to make sure she is still drivin bigdaddys car , but we are ready to go for sunday lets make it a double 00 day lol
    I will be there!! I'm so excited! See ya'll on Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by mcstockcar View Post
    Is that were you run around like your a$$ is on fire or a dog with worms on a carpet? LOL!
    my dog likes to walk around squatting while he poops, he craps all over the front yard.

VARacer22
    Joe- Please sign me up for the ladies race. Thanks!

send me an email please mellissa, it is way too easy to lose track of registrations on the forum...if for some reason your email wont go through then send me a PM...I take care of the registrations.

Thanks
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Glad to see you are still joining the team for this week Melissa! You were MIA for a little thought my team mate backed out. See you on Sunday

VARacer22
    Quote Originally Posted by punchy View Post
    Glad to see you are still joining the team for this week Melissa! You were MIA for a little thought my team mate backed out. See you on Sunday
    I'm sorry I've been MIA.....I've just been really busy lately and just didn't have enough hours in the day. Don't worry I'm back now!! And I'm ready for Sunday!! I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone!

there goes the neighbor hood lol ok ladies two laps and off the track , gotta make shore the cars are good for us boys

Thread Information