Thread: looking better

looking better

i found a rad that will fit my tbird. will pick it up a saturday. i also have to fix shifter cable, it's frozen. hope to be ready on sunday morning. if not i will be there to steal critters car . just playing

tbird if u need help let me know , im not that far from u , ill save u a spot sunday u can park with us , let me know buddy

Dont you and critter be ganging up on me on the track. Oh ,wait, you got to catch me first!!!

i think last race jack i did catch u lol

lol

easy jack, i need to be running first. if i get there with the bird i will wave to you so i bump draft you past critter. i was thinking about how the mc ended on the side, you were looking in your rearview to see who was behind you. just playing. i will be fine critter thanks anyway

did you ever find out if a taurus rad would work in the t-bird?

no problem tbird , just tryin to help out , and jack i got your number buddy shake n bake is al i can say lol

don't know

i went to the bone yard. i did not find a taurus. i did find a 91 newyorker. the rad will work in my car. i will get it today and will put it in. hey critter i will let you know today if i need a spot. thanks all for advice.

u betcha brother , hope to see u sunday

Thread Information