Thread: Check out the NASCAR Dover Action Photos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PatSportsPhoto

Check out the NASCAR Dover Action Photos

Hi guys, well while you were rained out I covered the NASCAR Cup race at Dover. Truthfully, I missed not being about to cover NEETS, but I will return soon. I also did my coverage stuff and was lucky enough to be on the Nationwide Garage roof as Jory did his rolls. I got some good shots of that as well as Joey climbing out.... Check it out at www.motorsportsforum.com and find the "Monster Bites Joey Lagano" article. Looking ofr input from other drivers to do a follow up story, and get some info on safety concerns from those who get strapped in. Thanks.

By the way, Joey who's just 19 said it was the best ride he's ever had, but was concerned when it stopped on the driver's door and sat there for awhile before re-setting itself. That was the only scary moment for him. I believe I would have had been screaming the entire way...... but that's me.

OUCH!!!

Nice shooting! Gee, if that was the only scary part for him, why don't we get a him in an enduro car!?!?!?
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Put Kyle Bush in an enduro and I would pay $200 to enter to race him. Yes I would love to spin him every time he would get near me. That would be fun.
    Bet he isn't so cocky when his "handlers" aren't there to back him up.

There is a mission for you Joe. NASCAR goes NEETS.
    "Taken To School"

Hmmmmm.........
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

some one call up truex and have him in a car at Wall, him or maybe Ray Evernham, didnt they grow up racing at Wall...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by PatSportsPhoto View Post
    Hi guys, well while you were rained out I covered the NASCAR Cup race at Dover. Truthfully, I missed not being about to cover NEETS, but I will return soon. I also did my coverage stuff and was lucky enough to be on the Nationwide Garage roof as Jory did his rolls. I got some good shots of that as well as Joey climbing out.... Check it out at www.motorsportsforum.com and find the "Monster Bites Joey Lagano" article. Looking ofr input from other drivers to do a follow up story, and get some info on safety concerns from those who get strapped in. Thanks.

By the way, Joey who's just 19 said it was the best ride he's ever had, but was concerned when it stopped on the driver's door and sat there for awhile before re-setting itself. That was the only scary moment for him. I believe I would have had been screaming the entire way...... but that's me.
    Awesome pics, thanks for sharing!!!
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

Thread Information