Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: WMT Winners List

WMT Winners List

Some time ago there was a list of WMT winners published/posted somewhere. Using the list, I created an Excel spreadsheet with race number, date, track, and winner.

After entering Mike Stefanik as winner of the Martinsville race, I checked to see if my list had 70 wins for him as was reported. It didn't, it had 71. Pretty sure I know who's fault this - it be mine.

Now I need a list of winners to see where I gave Mike the extra checkered flag. Anybody know where I could get the complete list of WMT winners?

Thanks!

I have most of the results from 1985 - 1993 or 4. If you shoot me a message via the User CP, I will email them to you.
    -Alex
    Pork Roll is very important to me. Please respect that.

2010 Touched Trio Top-5 Standings:
    Linda 1st 381 points
    Tbax 2nd 380 points
    Axel 3rd 327 points

2010 WAS NOT the same for Axel...

Done - Thanks

Howie is offline Veteran of Racing Photography
    I thought this might help. Anyone notice anything missing from HERE? Seems to have everything, except one division. The WMT.
    Howie Hodge
    TheChromeHorn.com - Special Contributor
    www.thechromehorn.com |

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Quote Originally Posted by Howie View Post
    I thought this might help. Anyone notice anything missing from HERE? Seems to have everything, except one division.
    Is the WMT there, I don't see it.?

Thank LIJ, I can use that list to check my spreadsheet. If I added 1 to Mike, I must have deducted 1 from someone.

Long live Kings Park

ETA - I took one away from Mike Ewanitsko somewhere - sorry Mike!
    Last edited by BChat; 09-29-2009 at 06:15 PM.

daNASCAT
    When Jason Cunningham and I got together earlier this year to completely archive the WMT results, one of the first priorities was to get an all-time winner's list set.

The official wins list

We're also beginning to look at a top-five and top-tens list once we begin to rectify NASCAR's official records with the records I compiled. (ex. Ruggiero is given 37 less top-tens under current official NASCAR records than the manual statistics indicate)

As for Mod results going up, if I might be self-promotional for half a second: Complete results for all 25 years. However, if you're a big fan of Racing-Reference, Alan has indicated to me when we last spoke that WMT results from 2000 ONWARDS will be up prob. within one or two weeks. I don't know if he's looking at getting the 1985-1999 records at the moment.

Thanks to the people here, I was able to complete the Excel spreadsheet.

I have a list of the dates, tracks, and winners of the races run to date.

If anybody wants it, PM your email address to me. I have it in Excel 2007, but can save in an older version if needed.

daNASCAT
    Quote Originally Posted by daNASCAT View Post
    When Jason Cunningham and I got together earlier this year to completely archive the WMT results, one of the first priorities was to get an all-time winner's list set.

The official wins list

We're also beginning to look at a top-five and top-tens list once we begin to rectify NASCAR's official records with the records I compiled. (ex. Ruggiero is given 37 less top-tens under current official NASCAR records than the manual statistics indicate)

As for Mod results going up, if I might be self-promotional for half a second: Complete results for all 25 years. However, if you're a big fan of Racing-Reference, Alan has indicated to me when we last spoke that WMT results from 2000 ONWARDS will be up prob. within one or two weeks. I don't know if he's looking at getting the 1985-1999 records at the moment.
    Answering my previous post: Alan just told me he is starting on '85-'90 now. So I dunno when WMT will be up on R-R, since it looks like he's waiting to put all 25 years up at once instead of piece by piece.

Thread Information