Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seekonk weekend/ Slick Track

Seekonk weekend/ Slick Track

Saturday, October 10 - Seekonk Grand Prix Slick Track

What True Value Modifed Drivers will invade the Slick Track and take on Chrome Horn Veteran the LIMODMANIAC and Area Auto scribe Kevin Rice?

I have heard rumors Ryan Preece may be invading the slick track to put the Maniac in the wall.

The challenge is out there for any True Value racers and any ChromeHorn people to join us.

Will Jaws make the trip? Will Bobby1717 be back at the track that saw him take down a victory back back in July? Will Modracer11 or Truevaluefan be making their debut at the slick track? Will Hossfan be able to pull one of his rare victories again? Or will the Maniac dominate the action despite the threats made by Mr. Preece?

Tentatively scheduled for 7 pm - we hope you will join us for some fun action on the Slick Track at the Seekonk Grand Prix. There is no registration fee, but let us know you will be there by replying to this post.

Then cheer on the modifieds the next day at Seekonk.
    Last edited by limodmaniac; 10-02-2009 at 06:58 PM.

maybe if you add 100lb of extra weight/led
    (truevaluefan)

See ya at The track

what does 2nd and last place have in common? they both didnt win

Hey I know my kart is illegal but its my only chance of winning

Quote Originally Posted by limodmaniac View Post
    Hey I know my kart is illegal but its my only chance of winning
    no ur good but u also have alot of practice
    (truevaluefan)

See ya at The track

Top five Twin-State finishers Jacob Dore and Dwight Jarvis have entered the Grand Prix race.
    Last edited by SUfan; 10-04-2009 at 11:35 PM.

Add Race Voice to the growing list of attemptees. (providing the day is completed.)

Mod134
    I'm definitely interested in going. Not sure if I'll be able to go, though. Got a lot of laps around that slick track so maybe I stand a chance.

Add the Joe Doucette and his pit crew, there has to be something I can qualify for.

Woo Hoo!! Sounds great. Open to all modified drivers, owners, crew, fans, etc.. Open to everyone!! Can't wait to see more names signed up here on the chromehorn. Remember no entry fee if you sign up early.. Oh wait, there is no entry fee. Just what ever the tickets cost. I think its 7 tickets for 30 bucks or something like that. Or 5 bucks a ticket.. Hey can we get a group deal on this? Someone should talk to the owner of the 52 team. Doesn't he own the place???

If we get all the names printed can we have a Pick 5 minus the pole winner?

How bout a 50 lap feature ? And black flag the ones who are out there just to wreck the field!

I'm hearing rumors of 12 go karts on the track at the same time. That's almost like a 24 car field at Riverside Park.

And I hear trophies are definitely in the plans. How about a purse? LOL

lets say its a 50/50 shot
    (truevaluefan)

See ya at The track

Okay Here is the deal-
    There will be 5 races run for trophies in this "1st Annual Seekonk Grand Prix Event". The trophies are on order and will be on display the day of the race.
    The drivers race is scheduled for 7 PM. Track Owner Wayne Darling told me that he will have 12 cars ready to go. There will be a "Drivers Only plus LIMM" race, a "Crew Chiefs" race, a "Crew Members Race", a "Chrome Horn Members Only" race, and a "fans" race.
    Drivers so far signed up are: Ryan Preece, Dwight Jarvis, Jacob Dore, Joe Doucette and of course Long Island Mod Maniac. The remaining entries will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis on this board, and by TVMRS points after that until the field is full of willing participants.
    The other races are pretty much self-explanatory, but preference in these starting grids will go to those who sign up on this board. For more information you can email either LIMM or myself through this board, or look for the guy handing out AARN papers, which has the scoop on the Casella/Hirschman DQ from Twin-State.
    There will be a minimum of three judges from the crowd to determine an official winner. All decisions are final and are not subject to any post race tech or replays unless deemed necessary.

Yes we will have someone with video camera just in case.

Thread Information