Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Seekonk weekend/ Slick Track

Attachment 2093

Darling, Preece, SUFan, Limodmaniac

Preece started ninth in the 12 cart field and masterfully worked his way to the lead, passing early leader Rob Goodenough for the trophy. LIMM announced after the race that the highest finishing driver in the TVMRS race on Sunday who was in the cart race would be awarded a $200 bonus. LIMM finished second in the "fans race", but was unable to get a trophy in three attempts, despite the fact that he was wearing a Donny Lia t-shirt.

That was wicked fun last night. Thanks to everyone who helped organize the event, and to everyone that showed up!

that was great fun cant wait 4 the 2nd Annual Seekonk Grand Prix thanks 4 everyone who came to make it happen
    (truevaluefan)

See ya at The track

what does 2nd and last place have in common? they both didnt win

OMG what a blast. Taught the TrueValueFan afew things and by his 7rh race of the night, he was a threat to win.

Preece, obviously had the illegal cart or somehow soaked the tires, and defintiely jumped the start at the start of the race, but thanks to Ryan for taking out the number 12 car in one of the races. He deserved to be sent into the wall and you did a great jub getting him there.

The LIMM looked to be hooked up in practice but by the luck of the draw didn't get a great car. However with all those great drivers it wouldn't have mattered. It wasn't my night but lets do it again next year.

Hope Jarvis enjoyed his bonus money for showing up for the slick track.

Thanks Kevin for organizing things. Great job!

I agree, had a blast actually think I turned more laps there then at the konk.
    I do think Preece should have been checked and tech'ed for traction control. Thanks to everyone who had hand in organizing.

I had a great time even though I couldn't drive my way out of a wet paper bag. Thanks to everyone who was involved.
    "A good racer is one whose head is in communication with his balls." - Richie Evans
    "There was only one place you'd find Cale Yarborough's name toward the back: The phone book." - Mike Joy

y did u show that 1 out of the other 1s taped i half way spun out getting up 2 speed
    (truevaluefan)

See ya at The track

still trying to get them on here...

hahahahaha wen u do can u show the 1 i was leading
    (truevaluefan)

See ya at The track

Maniac,

I think you have just as many years of expirence on that track than the age of Preece and you let him pull a slide job on you?

LIMM the photo in AARN this weeks shows that you had inside position on both Preece and Jarvis in the slick track race. How did you let them beat you?

Great photo. I think that may have been when I thought I could have spun Ryan out and taken him out of the lead. But with him anticipating me doing that, he screamed, " Don't be a jerk Jim." I decided to do the right thing and not take him out.

What can I say? My go kart was loose in turn one, and tight in turn two. I was down on horsepower and the power steering wasn't working. Ryan had traction control and I didn't.

But wait til next year!

No comments on the video????

Thread Information