Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Matt Hirschman gets D"qd

Matt Hirschman gets D"qd

Matt Hirschman is Disqualified from Twin State TVMRS Victory

TVMRS - 10/6/09

Speed51.com has learned that Matt Hirschman will be disqualified from his apparent True Value Modified Racing Series victory on Sunday night at Twin State Speedway for a carburetor issue on his #25 Gary Cassela-owned Modified. This would award Jacob Dore the race victory - which will be the first of his TVMRS career.

Details!!! would love the details. Sumpin ain't right.
    the ROC rules!! / Pacin ain't Racin
    " honey!! I can't sleep, turn on the CUP race will ya?"

This is the car that Rowin Pennink drove all year on the TVMRS correct ?

Yes it is. Too bad.. What a weekend Matt had! Mahoning and Twin State and that looooooooooooooooooooong ride in the wee hours of the morning just to get there. Matt, hope you got more than the 3 hours of sleep I got between Saturday's and Sundays races.

Hmmm, I wonder if the fact that the normal driver of the 25 thought so highly of his point battle for the TVMS championship that he went to Stafford instead may have had a hand in how close it was looked at? Not stating a fact - just curious....

Area Auto

Great article in Area Auto

Seems they tried to get a new part checked before the race and was sorta given the thumbs up, but I guess wasn't really checked .

Saddest part for me is that Hirschman goes all the way from Mahoning to Twin state, driving thru the night only to have this happen.

As it states in one article though it just proves that Matt Hirschman can flat out drive a race car.

I'm glad at least that Casella is still staying on the tour and didn't pull out all together like some people may have.

Thread Information