Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Videos...

im gettin one for shore after that little high light

"MR. RAMSEY DIDNT FARE TOO WELL AND HES DROPPING LIKE A LEAD BALLOON!!!" lol that was hilarious. my mother and I were laughing so hard in the stands.

Isn't Mark great??? I love how he announces, I am almost in tears sometimes while I am scoring!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

yeah he is funny. hes good at announcing too. my dad was soo mad that he only got 8 laps in. we were having issues with it starting, either the starter or the stator, i guess when he smacked the wall in turn 4 it loosened a wire or the stator finally went completely. we will try to have it fixed for next week, he wants another go at it.

That's the spirit
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

I know that Gary is going to be at SVS this Saturday so is anybody willing to video tape this race...I will have my camera runnning atop the #2 Chevy but Im sure people would like to have footage of the rest of the race. Also if Gary is reading this, are you going to have copies of the Femduro with you for sell on Sunday at Wall?
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

I will be taping Grandview this Saturday. I was originally going to be at Sundance, but the priority is always my weekly tracks, Grandview and Big Diamond before anything else.

I'll have the DVDs at the track, and they're also now shipping for online orders.
    Gary Silverman
    GSP Video

YAY!!!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Thread Information