Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So far looking better...

So far looking better...

Saturday...mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers.
    Highs around 60
    "Taken To School"

dont even start this all ready , lets wait till it gets closer

yea joel...besides thats my job...and by the way I stated it would stop raining by 9 or 10. it stopped at my house at about 1/4 of 9 this morning, and according to TWC it stopped near the track at about 10:30...so technically I was right in my forcast...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

yeah weather.com says 40% chance showers saturday. way too early to believe that tho

wait till friday the weather thing will be different , then the offical weather man will let us know

gutter7

Joe knows weather

Rain moved through like he said and we haven't had a drop all day.

Quote Originally Posted by gutter7 View Post
    Rain moved through like he said and we haven't had a drop all day.
    welllll technically we had a few drops around 3 or 4....but the sun was out while it was happening
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

how is joe getting the credit...im the one that said this was going to happen oh well...update coming on wednesday...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Thumbs up

steve u r the master weather guy , i will look for your up to date post on conditons buddy

well in order for it not to rain,punchy will have to leave the area......this is my brothers theory. so anyone want to pay me not to race and go away?

how much will this cost ? im shore i can get a few us to come up with some plane tickets lol just kiddin but if its rainin sat u r takin the blame right ?

well send me somewhere nice with no rain then! Yeah blame it on me, maybe I shouldnt get my own car for next year...... we might have too many rain outs!

you need to get that car done...more cars the better. I brought someone with me to last weekends race and he just called me and said that someone just gave him a 4 cyl car and hes tearing the inside apart next weekend...He will be ready for next year...that three cars/drivers from the first state. We're going to take over...lol

just wait till next season steve , team dx has some comin in both classes , where pullin double duties , u will get to run with the critter lol

This just in...im pulling my cars for next year

Thread Information