Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So far looking better...

ok ok back to the orignal program , weather has rain for friday lets hope its wrong

have a car will be gutting out over the winter.....also my father started guttin his out for next year, so father ,son and daughter racing! So yes we will have extra cars next year!

I have to pull a double header as far a weather tracking. I have to watch over Bechtelsville, Pa, and Belmar, NJ. Im going to be busy this week...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Ill be in the middle- so while your there let me know how thats gonna be....LOL! Wall has there own weather pattern there.

But Steve...we're can race in the rain on Asphalt don't forget
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Oh boy Critter....it sounds like you might be scaring some of the youngsters away!!! LOL!!!

As for the weather....yeah, it was fairly nice yesterday.....but, like I said on the main page, it's not the rain from early yesterday that was the biggest issue.......it was the rain that fell since Wednesday! Three plus days of non-stop rain will make it impossible to get the cars on or off the track...let alone 'race'. We have a solid week of sunny delight ahead of us now, so let's just hope that if anything does fall from the sky, let it be quick!

Remember...we can keep racing in the rain! We cannot start a race in the rain...
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

who am i scaring away ???? lol u tryin to say im old in there too

Joe I think Critter could be counted as one of the youngster or is this strictly age and not how he acts? Waiting for the nice weather Saturday, everyone wave as u go by the diner in the early AM. Noon wont come soon enuf!

calling for a 70% chance of rain all day saturday. what will happen if it rains out again? is there a makeup date planned?

yeah they are saying rain starting friday night through most of the day saturday...starting to not look so much better

SATURDAY: HIGH: 61 LOW: 46 Rain most of the day, heavy at times; windy
    Last edited by DerbyN8-128; 10-21-2009 at 10:25 AM.
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

Doug132
    Blah, Blah, Blah!!! Rain sucks!

no rain com on lets race

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    no rain com on lets race

It would be nice to have a weekend with out rain in general...racing would be a bonus
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

gutter7
    I told Joe to schedule it during the week, It doesn't rain when we gotta work.

Thread Information