Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Make-up Junk-a-Thon NEW DETAILS!!!

decisions--decisions

I vote for the big cars first too !!!!!!!!! Go gettem Petey !!!!!
    MADDAWG 417

I will now be able to make the event whether big cars or small cars go first! lets race!

big cars first, no problem
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

Glad to hear everyone is positive about this....let's just hope Petey's race isn't starting at 2PM!!!! I think I need to make a call to NJ to arrange something there......

Hey Matt.....Erin said it right....in my mind, 9-3=6......oh well, I still got dinner!

Danger........you get to do all that too huh? I got the dishes on top of that! HA HA!!!! Top it now! ......by the way, sorry for the loss.......glad that you can make it though!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

"Glad to hear everyone is positive about this....let's just hope Petey's race isn't starting at 2PM!!!! I think I need to make a call to NJ to arrange something there......"

Joe, you better make that call quick!!!!!!! I hate to be the bearer of bad news but according to Wall's schedule for Saturday, the make-up Factory Stock race from the rain out is scheduled for around 2:00 PM. Can you move the Big Car race to 11:00AM???? The second Factory Stock feature is at the end of the night, so Uncle Petey should easily make that one!!

Otherwise, someone fire up the helicopter for him!!

Quote Originally Posted by CJfilms View Post
    Glad to hear everyone is positive about this....let's just hope Petey's race isn't starting at 2PM!!!! I think I need to make a call to NJ to arrange something there......

Hey Matt.....Erin said it right....in my mind, 9-3=6......oh well, I still got dinner!

Danger........you get to do all that too huh? I got the dishes on top of that! HA HA!!!! Top it now! ......by the way, sorry for the loss.......glad that you can make it though!

you have dishes too? i cant top that, you win. lol

Joe and Danger I got you both beat, in addition to all that, I also gota clean up the poop and pee from the puppy almost every day.
    [B][COLOR=Blue][FONT=Verdana]Ryan Nelson
    Driver of NEETS 4cyl #131
    Firefighter/EMT/Rescue tech.
    Security Officer
    www.nelsonracing131.webs.com

Quote Originally Posted by enduroracer131 View Post
    Joe and Danger I got you both beat, in addition to all that, I also gota clean up the poop and pee from the puppy almost every day.

OH YEAH! I forgot about that, my dog (goes to the bathroom) in the house atleast 4 dyas out of the week. also chews up stuffed animals that he steals from the kids rooms. his poop is fluffy from eating so much of the stuffing. lol. he is a 14 month old pitbull mix. training just doesnt seem to want to work with him. im thinking about getting rid of him.

http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/j.../6-9-09020.jpg
    Last edited by Erin C; 10-20-2009 at 03:26 PM.

OK OK ... Time to get back on topic here...

Keep those votes and comments on Big Car/Small Car running first coming in. The majority vote is for the Big cars at this point and there are only a few days left until the race.
    Last edited by Erin C; 10-20-2009 at 03:27 PM.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

i cant make it this weekend have agood buddy getting married

i vote to run big cars first so uncle petey can go get them boys at other race

good luck to everyone and especially petey

jack u have to keep critter in line this weekend hope u luck its a fool time job hes all yours buddy

No big daddy? Who's going to park in turn 2?
    "Taken To School"

dont worry big brother ill be puttin a little 64 on the car for you so u r there with me , hmmm whos goin to pick on me all day lol , yes big cras first and go get em petey

Wink Yes!

Big cars first , It `s my vote also!

Aren't there 2 Factory Stock races at Wall Saturday? The make-up race starting circa 1:30 and the regular one later in the day? Wouldn't Mr Petey need to be there for both of them???

The early one is a non points race, the one at night is the important one
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thread Information