Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oct. 25th Question

Wink Enduros at the Square............

You took the post right out from under me, Ray........................
    We were part of the show at flemington and bridgeport way back when................
    UNCLE PETEY....................

Ive been lucky in my little years on this planet to have watch enduro at both of those tracks. I remembered being at Flemington but only remember 2 thing from the race, the track putting "dead" cars in the turns at the bigining of the race and the workers pulling someone out of the back window during the race. Bridgeport had great Enduros, First enduro I seen was there 137 cars lined up 4 wide from start/finish line all the way to the back stretch. with a stop n go start...well a line up and go start...people loved them so they ran them more frequently and ended up being every friday night and then called it Outlaw Stocks now they are down to bearly getting 15 cars to start...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Is a hans device required for the run what ya brang 11/29 big cars and is there a tire rule beings it is a RWB? THANKS

DOT Tires for the race, hans device is not required. For more information look at the NEETS webpage under asphalt rules for the NJ safety rules. These safety rules in addition to full fendered steel cars using DOT tires are the only limitations.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

For more info on this weekends event for both a rainy and non rainy senario, check the NEETS home page...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

So just to make sure a Eagle GT with a 6 ply rating would be ok with a 205 on the left and 225/60 on the right!
    And Uncle Petey What stagger would you recommend for a 86 monte ss riverhead grand and rf camber and toe.

Weezer....you can run whatever you would like....

The Rules:
    1 - NJ Safe
    2 - Full Fendered Steel Bodied Cars only
    3 - DOT Tires

Engine, trans, suspension, wheels......all open to your creativity!

If someone wants to drop a big block motor into a Mitsubishi Eclipse......good luck.....as you would expect though, there is only so much power a DOT approved tire is going to handle before you spend the whole race just tearing up rubber.....
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Wink Weaser's Wonderings...........

The race scheduled for Oct. 25th will be using the regular NEETS 6 & 8cyl. enduro rules..................
    The rules for the run what ya brung enduro on Nov. 29th are the rules stated above in Joe's post.......................
    As far as your questions concerning the set-up for Wall use as much R.F. negative camber as the rules will allow, I use about 1/8" toe-out and depending on your rear gear/tires anywhere from 1" to 4" of stagger...............
    UNCLE PETEY.................

VARacer22
    Any word on the new date?

Thread Information