Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The call has been made early!!

The call has been made early!!

Due to the inclement weather on Saturday, we are pushing the Grandview event off until SUNDAY.

Just a reminder, Gates will open at 8AM and the race will start at 1PM SHARP. Drivers meeting is set for noon and registration/pre race tech will close at 11:30 am. Be there early!!!

And don't forget about the coat drive! Joe Krause will be there to collect the winter coats =]

See you all Sunday!!!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Just a note....if you are reading this...please call anyone you might know is coming to the race. My phone is back-firing on me and I don't know if I will be able to call everyone on the list as I originally wanted to do in this case....

Thank you all, see you Sunday!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

And it's supposed to be nice on Sunday.

62 and sunny (with patchy clouds)

Quote Originally Posted by CJfilms View Post
    My phone is back-firing on me and I don't know if I will be able to call everyone on the list as I originally wanted to do in this case....
    You can cross me off the list.
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

Thanks for the early warning, it's appreciated.
    Poppop

called everone i know on my list and i know bigdaddy is happy now he can race sunday , there goes my point lead on him lol

Well at least the weekend will end on a good note. Everyone will finally get to race! I know my brother is goign nuts he hasnt driven in over a month! He was cruising around our parents driveway to get the car ready! Then theres Criter who just wants to see a checkered flag again and gain points on big daddy! It'll be a day to rememeber!

now i have to think about something ,sat night going to a bar halloween party and bigdaddy goin to a wedding , who will drink more ??? lol oh my custome git r done lol, man i cant wait till sunday right foot is gettin icthy

just make sure you are sober by racetime, so you keep zoom zoom zooming! I'll bring tylenol for u! HAHA and Mt DEW

cant let little bro get too big of a points lead the little son of you know wont let me hear the end of it

HAHA now that would make for a long off season, the drama of point victory!

we will all see sunday , hope everone that is signed up makes it

Thanks for the earlier warning, now I dont have to set my alarm for 5 to get up...I can sleep in. Hopefully Sunday will bring out more cars, since there is going to be pretty much a 100% chance we are racing Sunday. Also those who did have to work on Saturday dont have to miss it.
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

i am sad not to race on saturday, but glad for all who will race that would have missed it. thanks for the call critter and i posted on bdr web page to let them know also.

Quote Originally Posted by punchy View Post
    just make sure you are sober by racetime, so you keep zoom zoom zooming! I'll bring tylenol for u! HAHA and Mt DEW
    Hmmmm.....does this mean I need to set up a sobriety check pint in the pits???

________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Thread Information