Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: thepill rollover

thepill rollover

man ,joel glad your ok , that was right in front of me when u did that , dont do that again , just glad your safe , so if u need a hand tryin to make it straight for the mutha let me know

Thanks Critter and to everyone who asked how I was. I haven't even looked over the car but I'm told the frame is twisted. If anything comes from this I hope more guys realize that a good roll cage is needed. Without what I have I'd probably be waiting at LVH for test results. Like they say better safe than sorry. As for the Mutha, I will be there, but who knows if I can get a car ready by then.
    "Taken To School"

joel let dx know what u need we can try to get u back out one last time with the bus , we have some tools lol

Watch out for your Dad Joel, he said you were going to get big lug nuts but didn't get around to it. He said he aught to kick your butt.

How many times did you roll? I only say the very end of the crash
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

i think i counted 4 times , crazy , just glad joel is ok , nte and joel rooll over club comin soon and i dont wanna join that one , just tryin to make u laugh guys

Yeah someone near us in the stands said at least 3...guess that would knock me out of the lead for most consecutive rolls

Id say this is probably a club you don't want to be part of.
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

glad your ok. we caught the end of it from the stand but did not see how it started. im going to rethink for a better rollcage for next season.

I got up on my right side when my RR wheel came off, I thought I was going over, from inside the car it seemed that way. The dude with with me said it didnt look that bad...good thing that camera wouldnt of last...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Not sure if it was 3,4, or 5 times. I think Gary Silverman may have gotten it on film so hopefully he will post it online if he did.
    "Taken To School"

Thanks to all the concerned people for my brother. Its nice to know everyone sticks together in a crazy accident like that. I will check on him tomorrow sometime see if he needs tylenol.. Well now he's officially a real race car driver, so they say on a Saturday night on the hill. We'll see if he gets his car ready for Nov.

I beleive you rolled 3 times? It happened within a few feet in font of me. I saw that tire wobble just before it came off. It was like slow motion from my veiw. I couldnt hit the brakes any faster! I was hopin no one drilled me into your car. Im glad to have seen you walk away. I AM now putting a cage in my car after seeing that. I wish i had a camera inside my car. It would make a good you tube video! I had front row seats!

Quote Originally Posted by mcstockcar View Post
    I AM now putting a cage in my car after seeing that.
    Glad to hear that. I am working on a collection of pictures showing what cages can do for driver's in this type of racing. I unfortunately didn't get a chance to get any pictures of Joel's car after the wreck, but have the ones of my car from earlier this year, and also from the 57 car today after the ladies race crash. The cage in that car was actually bent, bad. Without a cage in her car (including door bars) ...the damage would have been substantially worse in my opinion.

Ive said it before and I'll say it again...this can happen to ANY car our there on the track...everyone should consider that, and think about installing some form of cage.
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

I didnt get to see the Ladies race. There was a bad wreck??? All OK?

Nate I took pictures of Joels car if you want I can get you copies or email them to you. Let me know! Wouldnt you think cages would be mandetory? Why arent they?

Thread Information