Thread: thepill rollover

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

thepill rollover

man ,joel glad your ok , that was right in front of me when u did that , dont do that again , just glad your safe , so if u need a hand tryin to make it straight for the mutha let me know

Thanks Critter and to everyone who asked how I was. I haven't even looked over the car but I'm told the frame is twisted. If anything comes from this I hope more guys realize that a good roll cage is needed. Without what I have I'd probably be waiting at LVH for test results. Like they say better safe than sorry. As for the Mutha, I will be there, but who knows if I can get a car ready by then.
    "Taken To School"

joel let dx know what u need we can try to get u back out one last time with the bus , we have some tools lol

Watch out for your Dad Joel, he said you were going to get big lug nuts but didn't get around to it. He said he aught to kick your butt.

How many times did you roll? I only say the very end of the crash
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

i think i counted 4 times , crazy , just glad joel is ok , nte and joel rooll over club comin soon and i dont wanna join that one , just tryin to make u laugh guys

Thread Information