ive been in some sort of racing for 16 years, motor makes a huuuuuge difference lol. ya get what ya pay for in a motor, thats what ive always said. maybe not so much in enduro racing, but when i bought the ranger, my intentions were to get back on the track in some sort of racing even though i knew the little 100hp motor wouldnt contend, especially with rear wheel drive and traction issues compared to the front wheel drive cars. i figured if i could last the whole race, i can get good finishes. that has proven a fact to a certain extent. but its the combination of staying clean and having the power to put the vehicle where you want, when you want. something the ranger doesnt have. but we are finally doing what we expected with it, finishing races. and a 15th place finish last week is decent.

my first time out there, i was so excited to finally be back on the track, that i put the pedal to the floor when the green fell, and i wasnt expecting the track to be that wet. felt like i was riding one of my 4 wheelers on a frozen pond, except with over 3000 pounds under my (_|_) instead of 400. quite the experience for a first time enduro racer. i loved it.