Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nov 1st show has been cancelled

Question Can We Bring It...................

Any size rim and tire, as long as its a DOT tire?....................
    I take it we can't use any plastic bodied racecar......................
    UNCLE PETEY.......................

Hey Mr Petey, are you coming on the 29th? Me and the boys are bringing our riverhead grand for sh&ts and giggles, should be fun and hopefully in won't rain!!

Wink NEETS Deal...............

Yes Mr. Weezer, as long as NEETS runs and officiates the event I'll be making an appearance...................
    Don't know what car I'll bring just yet, but the race should be alotta fun..........................
    Just gotta get a few clarifications on the rules, don't wanna get DQ'ed, hehe.....................
    UNCLE PETEY..................

Petey knows the deal!

No plastic race bodies....Late Model or street stock would be allowed IF IT HAS A FULL FENDERED STEEL BODY....no fiberglass fenders or sheet metal cut out to look like the stock body.

Obviously, the "no fiberglass" means no aftermarket racing body parts.....if a car comes stock with a FG part...so be it.

Also.....anyone planning on attending PLEASE PRE-REGISTER!!! If we don't know you are coming, we won't be expecting you and therefore we may not have a transponder for you........ erinb@neetsracing.com
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Quote Originally Posted by richardpetey View Post
    Yes Mr. Weezer, as long as NEETS runs and officiates the event I'll be making an appearance...................
    Don't know what car I'll bring just yet, but the race should be alotta fun..........................
    Just gotta get a few clarifications on the rules, don't wanna get DQ'ed, hehe.....................
    UNCLE PETEY..................
    I say you throw a BIG A$$ motor in the truck you got.

Cool Fly'en Bryan.............

Almost have the trux ready to roll, needs a few more adjustments.....................
    After I get'er set-up and running OK, think I'm gonna look for a short bed S-10and flip the drivetrain, just to see the handling difference between the long and short beds..........................
    UNCLE PETEY...................

Quote Originally Posted by richardpetey View Post
    Almost have the trux ready to roll, needs a few more adjustments.....................
    After I get'er set-up and running OK, think I'm gonna look for a short bed S-10and flip the drivetrain, just to see the handling difference between the long and short beds..........................
    UNCLE PETEY...................
    Soooo much better.

Wink Bring What Ya Brung................

Gotta feelling that the winner of the Nov.29th race is gonna be the guy/gal who has the most innovative tire/rim combo.................
    A 600hp motor ain't gonna be able to get its power to the track without being looooooose as a goose.......................
    Some creative engineering on the suspension ain't gonna hurt either............................
    UNCLE PETEY......................

I don't know how I'm going to get an 800 hp. 4 cylinder in that little pumpkin of mine but those 175-70 R 13"s should take it.

Thread Information