Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2 Questions ???

I been looking for the results of the Junk a thon and the Mutha and hav'nt been able to find either. I guess it's just me Now what did I do with that birf certificate? I need to make a copy before that damn parchment crumbles.

And 6 other forms of I.D..... oh sorry thought i was at the DMV in Jersey.

The point is...

The girl who usually uploads to mylaps will be walking the track owner's daughter through the process....Sac-Man can tell you, once you connect to the server, it is a matter of a few clicks to finalize the upload, so it is really just a matter of 'time'. Once they get together on this subject, the results should be posted immediately.

The points are updated by JA and www.poconothunder.net. The final results have been sent over, they typically take a week or so to show up. Give it another day or so, please....if there is nothing uploaded by Tuesday, I will post something up on the NEETS site.

Thanks!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Question No respect.................

Maybe, I'm not comprehending this "my laps" thing...................
    When we pay $30 to get in the gates at "the mound" is our money monopoly bucks?.................
    After one of their "REGULAR" shows the times are posted within 24hrs.............................
    We may not put thousands of fans in the stands but thats the tracks fault for not promoting the event............
    It must be a "RESPECT' thing! No matter where we go, enduros are treated like "DIRT"...................
    Sorry! I gotta do this once and awhile just to let'em know somebodies keeping an eye on them....................
    UNCLE PETEY...................

gutter7
    I believe the scorer in charge of the computer is from Oley, Sat. she just takes it home and loads. For Neets she would have to come to the track and pick it up when there is no show the following week. I believe that's how it works.

Joe, is it simply a matter of needing an internet connection or is there more to it?
    "Taken To School"

Sac-Man

Post So easy; yet so hard!

Yes, it's just a matter of having an internet connection in the tower. I don't think there is a phone line in the tower to use a dial-up connection or else Grandview would use that all the time.
    I tried to use my cell phone as a wireless modem to upload the data but the laptop failed work with my cell phone. The laptop is not in the best condition and I didn't want to take a chance on making it worse. If I had an hour or two with the laptop I could get things straightened out but since it's the tracks and my time window is short I opt out of making any major changes.
    I won't let this issue rest though and hopefully before next season starts we can get this resolved.

Could always sneak the computer out to someones house that lives nearby who has wireless internet
    "Taken To School"

no yr end points list yet ,hmmmm wonder who finished just outside the top ten in big cars lol

Maybe Santa can bring us our lap times

I got mine from Wall.

btw....Joe posted the last 2 races last night. We picked up their computer so we can post the results (finally!) and will give it back to them on the day of our banquet.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Quote Originally Posted by Sac-Man View Post
    Yes, it's just a matter of having an internet connection in the tower. I don't think there is a phone line in the tower to use a dial-up connection or else Grandview would use that all the time.
    I tried to use my cell phone as a wireless modem to upload the data but the laptop failed work with my cell phone. The laptop is not in the best condition and I didn't want to take a chance on making it worse. If I had an hour or two with the laptop I could get things straightened out but since it's the tracks and my time window is short I opt out of making any major changes.
    I won't let this issue rest though and hopefully before next season starts we can get this resolved.
    Sac-Man, If you want to take a look at the computer before we have to give it back, let us know...we are "somewhat" free this weekend...I may have an appointment on Saturday afternoon but I am not completely sure yet...just give Joe a call.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Mylaps have been uploaded http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevents.jsp?org=96608

Sorry my ESP signal was a lil weak the last few days, I've been sick...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Thread Information