Thread: my costume

Angry my costume

i was asking my friends what i should be for halloween this year. this is what they said--- dress as a race cars driver you been doing all year at the track . i asked why they said that. they said how many laps did you make all year. i walked away. so you all saw what i will be. be safe tomorrow. my street car does run.

lol thats not right ray , last weekend i was larry the cable guy now thats funny right there , lol

Find a punisher shirt and dress as Critter.
    "Taken To School"

if i did that everyone would move out of my neighborhood. wait that would be a good thing. know were i could get one!!!!

hot topic at the mall has em , u bunch of smart u know whats , lol or u can borrow one on of mine i have a few, i also have a mt dew shirt or two lol
    Last edited by critter; 10-31-2009 at 02:02 PM.

help

i went out dress as critter. the cops threw me down and put me in jail! can someone lend me $10000. what did you do critter? just playing

thats funny ray , i was a good boy last night i think , i had my punisher gear on new hat too , as far as cops looking for ya dressesd like me we wont go there lol

Thread Information