Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is everones car ready

is everones car ready

the mutha is comin ,is everones car ready for the big one ? im tryin to get some other guys out to race with us , we will see , team dx is ready to play , hope everone is going to make it , i think joel is goin to be there in a new car , if anyone lives close to me and needs help with anything let me know

I;m not going with that car now. Looking into a "new" caprice. Started deconstructing the bus today. Good news is the motor still runs good.

I'll be there no matter what so if anyone needs a hand let me know.
    "Taken To School"

well if u need help with the new car buddy ill be there say the word , and if u dont get a car team dx can use a good pit man

I reinforced two more wheels today and only have to put a fender back where it belongs again. Watch those wheels and lug nuts this time Joel, I don't need to see you flip again.

My car is clean...just pressure washed it yesterday.

Need to do some work this week to get it ready...after it was washed, I actually found that the front right part of the unibody has actually separated and some of the metal is torn loose making the front right suspension has a whole unit flex. This could be REALLY bad if more decides to break loose as the whole suspension assembly is attached to the part that is failing. This is still left over damage from my roll over earlier this year...but definitely going to find a way to fix this and get out there to race.
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

Thats what you get for half assing your roll. Do it right and you just junk it.
    "Taken To School"

DAM! I think we need to set up a ramp and have a rollover contest.

i think yhem youngsters cant let it go not like this older guy would just want to forget about it

I had to change out the rear frame/axel/whatever you want to call it on a FWD car. wasnt too bad. Only took me and my dad about 2 hrs total to remove and install the new one. Only 4 bolts. 4 bolts that rust-welded them self to the frame of the car. I bought a can of this stuff called "liquid wrench" and it worked pretty good. Had a breaker bar on the wrench and couldnt budge it with a hammer. Sprayed some of that on it and let it sit for like 3 minutes and the bolt all but came out on its own. Now its time to hit the junk yard for some wheels, dont even have enough to have the set on the car, and Im planning on bringing 3 spares just in case
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

hmmm roll over contest , nah not funny , lets just hope we dont have any this time ,especially not in front of me , hope everone gets there cars there ,last race should be intense

Ahh come on its fun, we roll and jump cars at our track . Buckle up, helmet and neck brace...its fun!

i think i d try it once im crazy enough lol , then bigdaddy would have to do uit i cant get one up on him , oh wait he did that already at the derby lol

Ready Ready

The little Zoom-Zoom # 39 Mazda has been cleared for takeoff. To go 150 orbits
    around the Grandview flagpole. RIP car 57 phil

Quote Originally Posted by mcstockcar View Post
    Buckle up, helmet and neck brace...its fun!
    Some words of wisdom from our fearless rollover leader.

I hope with all this roll over talk and RIP messages that everyone is patient. 150 laps is a long ride especially to mess it up so early in the race. You cant win on the first lap guys, no matter how hard you try!

Thread Information