Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Mutha!

The Mutha!

Come on guys!! Keep these registrations coming!! This is the time where I normally get the most pre-registrations so go ahead, bombard my email!! I am ready =]

Looking at the list we are almost at the point where it is $1000 to win for both divisions! The more people that show up, the higher the payout!!

Don't forget to let me know if you will be needing to rent a transponder as well!!!

See you all Saturday =]

PS...Don't foget to read the event page for the schedule of events, I'd hate to see someone show up late and not be able to race!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

FSracer9
    i have some bad news. due to my work schedule with two jobs i haven't been able to even touch the car yet. and i also am supposed to work on saturday.... however i am planning on calling off from my second job(burger king... haha) so i can atleast come to hang out and watch the races

Sorry to hear that Devin.... But, there will always be more races!

So far.....it looks as if we will be paying at least $1,000 to the winners of EACH race!!!! Keep the registrations coming in....maybe over $1,500 to the winner before the end of the week!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

FSracer9
    definately. i want to run the whole season next year. considering you guys are the only ones smart enough to not conflict with other tracks regular schedules.

I am keeping my car pre-registered...I however can not drive it since I have not yet been released from this knee injury. Pete Wharton (usually drives the #82 big car) will be driving my 128 car on Saturday.

Sucks that I came this close to finishing the season in the top 10 and I'm going to lose it all in 1 race at the end of the season...but guess that's what next year is for

I'll still be there in the pits...just as crew chief for my own race car rather than the driver
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

devin ,i was lookin forward to seein that car i hooked u up with, guess i ll have to wait till yr , and nate isnt there someway u can brace up and drive ?

Wink 60 is nice but 100 is better!

Wow! The pre-regs are dead even at 30 for each div!!! Do I hear 50??! Come on now, only 2 days before the green flag drops!!
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

You said it Cindy!

LET'S BREAK 100!!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

C'mon big money payout! no wammies!

i want to race this one so bad but i have a blown motor and no time to fix it so see ya next year
    Aaron"The Thriller"Miller
    redneck rocket racing #78 chevy caprice

whats goin on ?? wheres everone at for this one , come critter needs some new shirts for winter lol , sho me the money
    Last edited by critter; 11-11-2009 at 07:18 PM.

FSracer9
    oh i will definately be out there next year. my brother is also looking to build one for next year

$10,000 to win race

There was 104 cars in the Black rock speedways $ 10K to win $200 for 2nd.
    And one of the cars there was Jim White.Though he did not win I am pretty sure
    he was out there at the end. What place did you come in Jimmy? how many laps? Sure was a great race to watch. Phil

Just got done checking my emails and *pending* all cars show up that are preregistered we have hit the $1500 mark with the big cars!!! If more show up than preregistered then there will be more money to win!

Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

woohoo lets rock the mutha

Thread Information