Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what a mutha it was

what a mutha it was

well i had a blast today took the 00 to 11th what a way to end the year , cant wait till next sesaon allready , would like to thank joe and his crew for a great yr of racin ,and congrats to all the winners today and congrats to tim pauch for winning the points battle in the big cars

been waiting

about time critter. i been waiting all night to here how you did. good way to finish out the year. glad you had fun and can not wait to race you next year.

lol had to unload the cars , get a shower lol . yeah ray it was a real good day out there

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    lol had to unload the cars , get a shower lol . yeah ray it was a real good day out there
    not quite as good for big daddy ey?
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

how did big daddy do? now i have something else to think about! thanks 128

You dont wanna know. He was worse off than I was.

My first MUTHA, I guess 15th. is'nt too bad. Sorry about the orange paint on your car Nate, your stand in drives a little different than you and I couldn't avoid it. Thanks to all the guys that avoided me when I was spun the wrong way on the back stretch,I appreciate it.

Critter you drove around like you had the track to yourself. You stayed out of trouble. Trouble found me! and so did the wall. There was some rough ridin and stuff goin on out there. Big Daddys car looked BAD!

well bigdaddys car is in bad i mean bad shape , jack i tried my best today and dont u know with 6 laps to go tie rod snapped , and danger the results where posted at the track , should be on here in a day or two i would guess , after my finish today i can wait to see the points lol

congrats to you all! I enjoyed watching Poppop and danger ranger racing each other!

ahhh dang it, we left just before the end of the big car race because someone told us they wouldnt be posted till on here tonight! lol o well. if anyone has some insight on where my dad finished in the ranger today, please let me know. i hope everyone that wrecked in the big car race is ok. there were a lot of nasty wrecks. jack, we thought you were going upside down on the front stretch there...glad you didnt. car didnt look too good from the stands. hope its fixable.

sorry to hear about your troubles jack. is the car bad or you just starting over next year with the new car.

great job poppop! 15 is wonderful. hope to see you next year all orange up!

poppop did some rubbing!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1320.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	2132  

Thread Information