Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what a mutha it was

the car is nt tooo bad just bent up the steering arm. ball joint, and tore up sheet metal. Somebody thought they could blast between me and the dead car in the front stretch at the last second Lost another left rear tire. and a RF tire. Got the car somewhat back to go out for the dash but it was too late. Good thing, the car didnt whant to turn left anymore. My new bumpers look OLD now.

u goin to fix her jack ? my zoom zoom needs a tie rod and some more cage and its ready , and im goin to start build the small car ,look out lol

hey danger did you or your dad drive and how did you guys do? omg critter going for double duty. lord help us he'll post twice as much talking about both races

Quote Originally Posted by Poppop View Post
    My first MUTHA, I guess 15th. is'nt too bad. Sorry about the orange paint on your car Nate, your stand in drives a little different than you and I couldn't avoid it.
    the orange paint is the least of my worries...the car is basically junk after that hit Pete took in turn 2. The right rear wheel is turned wayyyy out, the left side wheel is bent wayyyyy in, and at some point the motor mounts broke and the engine fell back against the firewall. It's sitting in the engine bay crooked, and on its back.

Nice run out there today critter, we couldn't believe it when we saw you having trouble with 6 to go...that sucked lol.
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

Ill fix it up during the winter. I may put a back up car together (cutlass) Right now there too much goin on in my garage.

Quote Originally Posted by tbirdracer View Post
    hey danger did you or your dad drive and how did you guys do? omg critter going for double duty. lord help us he'll post twice as much talking about both races

my dad drove again, he did decent. he didnt want to wreck it since its my truck lol so he held back for the most part. but he finished the race with zero problems and brang her home in one piece...with the addition of a few more colors. not sure what place we finished though.

Yea that wreck down the back stretch with the 128 and a few other cars had me closing my eyes, and I some how made it through there without hitting anything. I did tear the car up early though. I ran the cleanest race I've ran all season if it wasnt for the wreck going into turn one the pushed both doors in about 6 inches, good thing I have door bars on the driver side...sorry Phil... There was a few cars that ran alot quicker out there then they ever did before, I was supprise at a few. Only complaint was the rough riding I was seeing in front of me. I dont think I was a victume of much but I seen alot of bumpers being used and Joe telling a few drivers every 10-15 laps to calm down... Some cars just didnt want to cut the faster cars any slack what so ever. Not that they HAVE to but if your slower then the other cars dont try to use the "dead" cars as picks so they cant pass you. Does anyone have the run down yet, Im wondering where I finished since cars that I THOUGHT I passed finished top 5. Congrates to John on his first ENDURO win!!!!! and to the big car winner(sorry didnt catch who one that, I headed back to the truck to get ready for the D4C race), and to the rest who came out and raced and see everyone SOON!!!
    Last edited by EnduroFromDE; 11-14-2009 at 08:16 PM.
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Cant wait to see your you tube video. Was there much mud on you camera?

in the 4 cylinder race, I noticed a few select cars that seemed to use the driver's side of other cars to get thru the turns quicker. Not a big fan of that kind of dirty driving.
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

thx nate , cheap tie rod i guess lol , tbird dont u worry about me and double duty ,and yeah your right ill have lots more to post lol oh and im not the only one runnin double duty , the whole dx team is lol

Quote Originally Posted by mcstockcar View Post
    Cant wait to see your you tube video. Was there much mud on you camera?
    SORRY!! the race didnt record for some reason I waited too long after I put the camera in the box till I hit record and I guess it went into sleep mode or something so when I hit record, it just turned the camera back on and didnt record. The tear-offs I put on seemed to work as planned but the camera itself didnt oh well theres always next year, I will get it right one of these races...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

NO JOE STOP THE MADNESS WITH DX!!!!
    Last edited by tbirdracer; 11-14-2009 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EnduroFromDE View Post
    SORRY!! the race didnt record for some reason I waited too long after I put the camera in the box till I hit record and I guess it went into sleep mode or something so when I hit record, it just turned the camera back on and didnt record. The tear-offs I put on seemed to work as planned but the camera itself didnt oh well theres always next year, I will get it right one of these races...
    AHHHH that sucks! I like watching all the videos!

no stooping the critter madness ray lol , any way i would like to thank everone i have meet this yr it was good to meet all of u and take your adviceand tips on things , hope next season we can do it all again , and again what a heck of a mutha
    Last edited by critter; 11-14-2009 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    and take your advise on things
    Re-Read your posts before clicking "Submit" lol
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

Thread Information