Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: neets!

The G-Man42
    doin great petey figured it was time to come back and play again! thankyou devin with the input it will help havent done this in awhile so it helps alot!!!! cant wait to cut loose with the new mystery machine! man i miss the festiva i ran at mahoning!

Smile Can it be??!

Holy cow!! JAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How awesome you are coming to play with us in the dirt next year!!! Can't wait to see you and your car!!!
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

The G-Man42
    u bet i miss u guys!

Quote Originally Posted by The G-Man42 View Post
    man i miss the festiva i ran at mahoning!
    I was looking at a festy befor I bought my cavalier, and it's still available if you're interested. It got hit in the rear but still runs. Just a little too small for me to get into.
    Poppop

I agree with Sac-man.Got to do all you can to get em to turn.If you see a fwd spin out it either broke or got plenty of help.Seat time.Ive been enduring for 24 years and still learning.On dirt you can find a way to make your car work.Its more about driving and less about tires.Dirt tracks are rougher on weak chassis components.Check out the suspension and steering parts good.And yes the wall at grandview is hard.No woosey safer barriers there.

Haben sie gut 2010 renn Jahresziet phil

FSracer9
    i agree also. all about the driving. the smoother you are the better. idk what motor your vw has but if its a 1.8 liter single cam good luck. 80 something horsepower:] i could stay with the good dohc cars in the turns but get to the straights and lookout here they come

The G-Man42
    its a 2.0l with 120hp enough to outpull the ricshaws lmao aka jap cars! i also got lucky it has the german block which has oil injectors in the bores and forged pistons crank and rods! i play with vws all the time so this will help me with racin one also all the knowledge gained from my brother racin one for a few years will helpout with fine tuning.
    Last edited by The G-Man42; 11-23-2009 at 06:19 PM.

FSracer9
    why did they not put that in '87 jettas!!??!! hahaha

The G-Man42
    to bad i cant use my monster motor! 13to1 2.4l vw race motor about 200hp then again maybe they wont notice lol

Quote Originally Posted by The G-Man42 View Post
    to bad i cant use my monster motor! 13to1 2.4l vw race motor about 200hp then again maybe they wont notice lol
    As you state it publicly, LOL!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

The G-Man42
    ah why not i plan on puttin that in my daily driver anyways i dont think if would work on dirt with tiny tires

Thread Information