Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: team dx shop open

Elated A Room for Joe.............

I gotta little empty space in the trunk next to the fuel cell, hehe...............
    UNCLE PETEY...............

Wink You may want to take that back...

Quote Originally Posted by mcstockcar View Post
    Id like to see Joe in a car!
    Uh, no you wouldn't Jack! I've seen him in a car on the track and it's not pretty!
    Ms. NEETS/Registrations
    Enduro Racing Ain't for Sissies

what u saying

you mean joes a better promoter then driver, go figure! petey ,mobster of the year with joe in the trunk.

the LAST time he was in a car was in Josh's Factory Stock at Mahoning taking it out for practice...he only went about 20 mph.

The time before that was when we tag teamed it in a femduro when we used to run at Mountain...we had borrowed one of the Busy Bees cars, spray painted 19dd on it and just went. They told us no matter what you do with this car it won't die...they tried to kill it and nothing worked. This car didn't like turning left, it always wanted to go right so you had to hold the wheel while the car shook non stop!!! I did pretty good before I got break checked and put a hole in the radiator but it was still running, I finished pretty well (I did much better in the big car though that same day.) When JOE took it out he couldn't control the thing, came in because he THOUGHT he had a flat but in actuality he just hit something so hard he knocked 3 lugs off and finished the race with 1 lug on the front left...it was quite amusing....btw I think we killed the car! LOL

You can ask him about the time he tried to kill his street car...he literally drove it to the track the day he raced it...and that is an hour and a half trip for him LOL!!! We saw it again a few years later!!!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

so should we build a car just in case joe gets the urge ?

u r confused

hey critter, you must be confused! build it for erin, she said she did better then joe. let her race for DX.

Now that would be neat to race against erin HAHA We could always use another lady out there

i will see what i can do , she will have to get her own punisher shirt lol

whats with that 32 pos car out at your shop?
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

huh oh u mean the #32 car ,that was at the derby , broke a tie rod it might live on to become a team dx car for next season , with a new driver , soon where goin to need a car hauler to get em all there race day ,lol

critter erin can borrow my punisher shirt if she would want to HAHA

or she can get a dx shirt , now that me and bigdaddy have our hats lol , and dont worry ill have my punisher shirt on

Build me a car....we can all use a laugh!

You would think I would come back on here to defend myself.....but I can't lie, Erin wasn't kidding! Although, the little car we raced together did turn left, the problem was you had to turn the wheel 100 times over to get it to go left and the second you let go -> RIGHT!!!! LOL, that was fun though!

I think I would like to race a dirt enduro once.....but I'm sure NO ONE would want me out there....especially anyone running for points!!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

just to let u all know i have 3 new guys comin next seson , woohoo im on a mission now

joe i can let you use the bird if i get it fix. tried some more things guess i have to wait to next year

Thread Information