Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Championship!

Team Championship!

Dx,O.E.R. and anyone else,
    What do you think about a team championship? No money just trophies(and BRAGGING rights). Any 3 car "team" registered by the start of the season. I have not talked to joe about this i figured i would see if there was any interest first. If there is then my company would pay for all the trophies.

Rick

Big Car AND Small Car....or just one divison....or maybe an overall?

We can definitely track it through the season....might make for some interesting racing!!!!

I vote YES!

....by the way, you started this thread out right...DX...you know Critter will be the next one to post a reply!!! LOL!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

woohoo dx has 3 cars all ready , 00 64 22 , with more comin , thats a great idea

teams

Quote Originally Posted by CJfilms View Post
    Big Car AND Small Car....or just one divison....or maybe an overall?

We can definitely track it through the season....might make for some interesting racing!!!!

I vote YES!

....by the way, you started this thread out right...DX...you know Critter will be the next one to post a reply!!! LOL!!!
    Joe,
    Honestly was thinking of big car however big and small would be fine. I would also think that any combination of big and small cars would be fine with the team being in whichever class has you have 2 cars in.
    Rick

Would be all for a team thing IF it was combined between big and small cars...although you would almost have to put some kind of cap on the car count per team as well...make it 3-4 cars only, no fewer, no more.

We are going to have two small cars and one big car next year
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

teams

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyN8-128 View Post
    Would be all for a team thing IF it was combined between big and small cars...although you would almost have to put some kind of cap on the car count per team as well...make it 3-4 cars only, no fewer, no more.

We are going to have two small cars and one big car next year
    Not to exclude anyone that has more cars maybe top 3 scoring cars from team. also see above post about mixed big and small car teams

Sounds fun. Nothing wrong with some friendly rivalries, as long as we don't have people sending out a jam car, roller derby style.

I think I will start team "roll over". Nate and Jack are you in?
    "Taken To School"

we got two words for ya BRING IT lol critter and dx takin over lol

Hey Rick, if there is a Team Championship, I might have another from Collins Park building a car for next year to run with us. What do you say, him, you, and me, the "302 Destroyers"
    Last edited by EnduroFromDE; 11-25-2009 at 04:43 PM.
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Are you guys watchin NASCAR again? It sounds like fun! Just there be no drafting partners Critter ill push you around the track instead.

Here's my idea....

I believe the teams should be as such:

1. 3 Cars make a team, no more no less.
    2. Can be any combination of cars, 3 Big or 3 Small, 2 Big and 1 Small, etc...
    3. Race teams must be registered by the 2nd race to qualify.
    4. Team points based on points each teammate received at the end of the race, based on official NEETS Results; 1st 8th and 23rd place finishes = 248 Team Points.
    5. NEETS RULE: If a team/teammate becomes destructive, the team is disqualified from the competition.
    6. No registration fees to qualify....just need to be registered before the 2nd race....see rule #3!
    7. Drivers qualify for points...not the car. If a driver cannot attend, the team only receives points for two drivers...same with a DQ.

Does Rick Likey?
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

teams

Joe,
    Excellent. Glad I don't have to write all my ideas in such a nice neat rules format.Not my strong suit. Get in touch with me to work out the details.
    Rick

joe

Maybe allow 2 car teams why penalize people that don't have 3. Would be even more room to brag if you finished in the top 3.

wel then sign up dx 00 64 22 , how about the most popluar driver ??? hmmmm

Earnhardt Jr award

Most popular not my department. lol

Thread Information