Thread: Team Championship!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Team Championship!

Dx,O.E.R. and anyone else,
    What do you think about a team championship? No money just trophies(and BRAGGING rights). Any 3 car "team" registered by the start of the season. I have not talked to joe about this i figured i would see if there was any interest first. If there is then my company would pay for all the trophies.

Rick

Big Car AND Small Car....or just one divison....or maybe an overall?

We can definitely track it through the season....might make for some interesting racing!!!!

I vote YES!

....by the way, you started this thread out right...DX...you know Critter will be the next one to post a reply!!! LOL!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

woohoo dx has 3 cars all ready , 00 64 22 , with more comin , thats a great idea

teams

Quote Originally Posted by CJfilms View Post
    Big Car AND Small Car....or just one divison....or maybe an overall?

We can definitely track it through the season....might make for some interesting racing!!!!

I vote YES!

....by the way, you started this thread out right...DX...you know Critter will be the next one to post a reply!!! LOL!!!
    Joe,
    Honestly was thinking of big car however big and small would be fine. I would also think that any combination of big and small cars would be fine with the team being in whichever class has you have 2 cars in.
    Rick

Would be all for a team thing IF it was combined between big and small cars...although you would almost have to put some kind of cap on the car count per team as well...make it 3-4 cars only, no fewer, no more.

We are going to have two small cars and one big car next year
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

teams

Quote Originally Posted by DerbyN8-128 View Post
    Would be all for a team thing IF it was combined between big and small cars...although you would almost have to put some kind of cap on the car count per team as well...make it 3-4 cars only, no fewer, no more.

We are going to have two small cars and one big car next year
    Not to exclude anyone that has more cars maybe top 3 scoring cars from team. also see above post about mixed big and small car teams

Sounds fun. Nothing wrong with some friendly rivalries, as long as we don't have people sending out a jam car, roller derby style.

I think I will start team "roll over". Nate and Jack are you in?
    "Taken To School"

Thread Information