Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2 Free Banquet Tickets!!!

um as many times as i can lol , just kiddin just wanted everyone to know not for me but for brian yelk theres 6 lol

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    um as many times as i can lol , just kiddin just wanted everyone to know not for me but for brian yelk theres 6 lol

Were pulling for ya Brian! I dont know you though...lol

when is the winner going to be annouced ? tell in ya brian yelk for puttin up with me and bigdaddy all season and the this off season is a sad story
    Starting to think we should all have our tickets paid for, by you, being that WE have to put up with you here on the message board not only all season, but in the off season as well.
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

well thats not funny nate buddy and to think i was goin to let u sit at the dx table lol, hey what can i say i keep this place going lol , hopin u know who gets em so he come to the banguet

Hey Critter,

If Brian deserves the tickets so much for putting up with you all year then why would he want the tickets and have to spend his Saturday night with you
    "Taken To School"

lol, I hate to say it, but that make's a lot of sense. How come none of us caught that? lol.

haha , i was thinkin its the least i could do for em , since he doesent post here , we shall see

Tickets?

I didn't get my tickets yet. Joe, you could rip up my check when it gets to your house.
    Shon Elk
    Elk Motorsports #10X
    www.elkmotorsports.com

haha , i was thinkin its the least i could do for em , since he doesent post here , we shall see

hey critter, I was just looking through the pictures on my cell phone and came across one that I took while sitting in traffic on 422 on my way home from work a few months back. (that was a long sentence lol) I saw the 00 on the back of a flat bed at the garage and had to take a pic of it...lol. that alone should win you those tickets. lol

well upload it , what car was it lol i had 3 this yr lol

well upload it , what car was it lol i had 3 this yr lol
    its a crappy pic, i will try to blow it up

the zoom zoom just got home lol

Quote Originally Posted by ThePill View Post
    Hey Critter,

If Brian deserves the tickets so much for putting up with you all year then why would he want the tickets and have to spend his Saturday night with you
    Like critter said in the other post....FREE BEER!

LOL!!!! This is true! Plus...I think it is time for Brian to show his face, as I recall neither Joe nor myself have ever met him because the team always registers for him and sets his stuff up!!! I would like to see who this coach is! And if I did meet him...I didn't know it was him

I sent an email to our donator to see if there is a winner yet...here's hoping they get the email!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thread Information