Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2 Free Banquet Tickets!!!

brian (coach ) is real , he shows up right b4 the race gets in the car and goes , he sticks around for a little after , but heads out b4 we do , he is real lol he owns amercian tire ,my sponsor , oops plug there , lol but i still say he gets the tickets , for puttin up with dx and then u can all meet him lol

just wait...we are waiting on one more post that someone has been trying to post but keeps getting kicked off...he is supposed to be emailing Joe the story to put up tonight or tomorrow and after that we can get our donor to judge...
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

MOST deserving of free tickets

I want to mention Scott Bergey as the person who deserves the free tix.
    Scott was the driver of car # 71 that flipped.He does not have tix. And he is still in
    a body cast as a result of the flip.He wants to come to the banquet.

phil

um was that the blk berretta ? i dont remeber no one hurt this yr , i say party fowl , if u watch the youtube video u can see him walk away i say brian (coach) nice try phil
    Last edited by critter; 12-09-2009 at 06:51 PM.

Actually, it is not a party foul. We got a call on Wednesday after the race that he was admitted to the hospital the Monday following the race with a broken neck. He was the one who called Joe yesterday about this thread, he didn't know if this was for real and wanted to share his story. I passed his story to the donor of the tickets and he says and I quote "Give the tickets to Scott Bergey, God knows he deserves it"

And I forgot to mention, while in the cast he fell on the ice and aggravated his injury =[

So our winner, officially, is Scott Bergey. Joe will contact him and let him know there will be 2 tickets waiting for him at the banquet.

Thanks for all the stories, I definitely agree with our donor that this is the most deserving "sad story".

Sorry Critter! I know Brian deserves something for dealing with you but our winner has been chosen.
    Last edited by CJfilms; 12-09-2009 at 08:10 PM.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

now i feel bad , sorry scott and congrats and hope u get better soon see ya at the party , i ll buy the first round lol

Don't feel bad Critter.....we didn't publicize this to too many people since we were not clear on too many details ourselves.

As Erin stated it here, we got the call a few days after the race, but I did not know the true severity of the matter until a week or so ago when Scott called me himself with the complete report.

He ended up with THREE broken vertebrae total, two in his neck and one more in his lower back. Scott has pretty high spirits about getting better and seems to be more interested in building a better cage for next year! On a lighter note, he told me his 'pointing finger' is getting plenty of exercise!

The rules meeting was centered around the safety of drivers for next season and Scott was one of the highlighted benefactors, so to say... This is something we DO NOT EVER want to see happen.....luckily, he did walk away from it and even more so, he should be able to heal completely.... We are not going to try our luck next season.....and neither should you.
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Yeah critter he was in the infield, I talked to him. The adrenalie was pumping most likely and all the soreness and pain came later. He seemed ok, but at the rules meeting I found out he was attmitted to the hospital some time later.

congrats to you Scott Bergey. i am glad your getting better.

Thread Information